What's new

Bojan Bogdanovic named Western Conference Player of the Week

Would be great for him to turn in another performance this week while our backcourt is out and lock up #1.

CapitalSomberFrogmouth-small.gif

Uhh, when you Jazz get to the heights pictured below, let us know. Until then, your thread is much ado about small potatoes. Bojan wins player of the week. What are you going to post next: Conley wins player of a five minute stretch on a Tuesday?

1620685426389.png

Uhh, when you Jazz get to the heights pictured below, let us know. Until then, your thread is much ado about small potatoes. Bojan wins player of the week. What are you going to post next: Conley wins player of a five minute stretch on a Tuesday?

View attachment 10637
My 6 year old scored a goal at his soccer game a couple weeks ago and ended up winning Eastern Conference Player of the Month.

If Rudy could catch a bounce pass, he would have won multiple weeks. I don't know how people here overlook the numerous turnovers committed by Rudy because he can't catch a pass below his waist. I don't know how many times he has killed our momentum because of this. He needs to work on this. Maybe doing yoga would help because he seems to have trouble bending down and maintaining his coordination.

View attachment 10637
? Who is Orange Julius? So confused. But yeah that's cute maybe the Knicks will do something one year out of...how long since they've made the playoffs? Sorry it's been awhile I just can't remember :)

If Rudy could catch a bounce pass, he would have won multiple weeks. I don't know how people here overlook the numerous turnovers committed by Rudy because he can't catch a pass below his waist. I don't know how many times he has killed our momentum because of this. He needs to work on this. Maybe doing yoga would help because he seems to have trouble bending down and maintaining his coordination.
Gobert averages less turnovers per game per 36 minutes than Mitchell, Ingles, clarkson, Conley, Forrest, Hughes, Thomas, Shaq Harrison, and Udoka. Averages the same amount as ersan and bojan.
I guess that's why they overlook his turnovers. Cause they don't happen very often. Less than twice a game.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Gobert averages less turnovers per game per 36 minutes than Mitchell, Ingles, clarkson, Conley, Forrest, Hughes, Thomas, Shaq Harrison, and Udoka. Averages the same amount as ersan and bojan.
I guess that's why they overlook his turnovers. Cause they don't happen very often. Less than twice a game.

I think the turnover goes to whoever passed in cases where if it’s in traffic and Rudy bobbled it or if a pass is at his waist and he never got full control of it, etc.

Not entirely sure though. I think he’s meaning he would have more points if he could catch the ball better.

I think the turnover goes to whoever passed in cases where if it’s in traffic and Rudy bobbled it or if a pass is at his waist and he never got full control of it, etc.

Not entirely sure though. I think he’s meaning he would have more points if he could catch the ball better.
Well you touched on another thing. Many of rudy's touches come in the paint with tons of congestion. There is usually like 4 guys in the paint (Rudy, Rudy defender, the ball handler and the ball handler defender) when he is getting touches and he usually getting bumped/fouled in those scenarios as well. Add in the fact that that the passes usually have to be very difficult to place due to all the congestion and then add on the fact that Rudy is a tall, awkward SOB and I think it makes sense that Rudy doesn't get blasted constantly for his hands.
He does get criticized pretty frequently though so it's not like he gets a free pass.

I think we criticize him the appropriate amount for the issues that he has.

Well you touched on another thing. Many of rudy's touches come in the paint with tons of congestion. There is usually like 4 guys in the paint (Rudy, Rudy defender, the ball handler and the ball handler defender) when he is getting touches and he usually getting bumped/fouled in those scenarios as well. Add in the fact that that the passes usually have to be very difficult to place due to all the congestion and then add on the fact that Rudy is a tall, awkward SOB and I think it makes sense that Rudy doesn't get blasted constantly for his hands.
He does get criticized pretty frequently though so it's not like he gets a free pass.

I think we criticize him the appropriate amount for the issues that he has.

I agree. Solid post. I think he gets criticized the appropriate amount as well. Only time people really piled on is when he was sulking because he wasn’t getting the ball enough on offense. He is missed routinely by players when he is WIDE OPEN but also he doesn’t have great hands on offense. Catch 22.