What's new

Bojan is a poor man's....

celtics and hornets aren't doing great defensively this season and unfortunately we won't be seeing either of these teams in the playoffs.
You conveniently ignored the other 18. Typical.

No, I will continue to do so. It's the same ish with Conley last year. Let players play through rough stretches. I cant think of anything more low IQ in life or sports than to overreact to short-term results.

Bogey's role has been disrupted. He has a 5% lower usage rate than last year. His role is a lot more truncated with the emergence of Conley and Clarkson. With less touches comes more hot/cold performances as he won't be afforded the ability to play through a rough quarter/half when we have other guys rolling.

I predicted all of this in the pre-season, which is why I advocated to trade for a more defensive minded player who could also shoot, but the reality is that would be a hard trade to find and get a guy with the potential impact as large as Bogey. But the reality is that I was wrong to do so. Bogey has been great this year because he is another piece of the most dangerous 3pt shooting attack the NBA has ever seen while also being able to exploit switching mismatches.
Saint Cy and his holier than thou uppity know it all tone. Keep preaching NostraCymus.

You're the perfect blend of Professor Frink and Gordon Ramsey. "By my calculations.... bagloyvn" - Professor Cy predicting the future...

How dare you have an opinion that doesn't match mine... you low IQ, bigot, racist, blah blah blah... Here's Gordan RamCY belittling anyone who doesn't prep his sandwich the way he likes it.

Here's a prediction for you... you will continue to label people for labeling people. Bravo.

Saint Cy and his holier than thou uppity know it all tone. Keep preaching NostraCymus.

You're the perfect blend of Professor Frink and Gordon Ramsey. "By my calculations.... bagloyvn" - Professor Cy predicting the future...

How dare you have an opinion that doesn't match mine... you low IQ, bigot, racist, blah blah blah... Here's Gordan RamCY belittling anyone who doesn't prep his sandwich the way he likes it.

Here's a prediction for you... you will continue to label people for labeling people. Bravo.

Thanks for the name ideas. I grow tired of Saint Cy of JFC