What's new

Bold Predictions for 2013 Draftees

Oh, and Shabazz will be okay, not spectacular. I'm thinking Caron Butler basically with a bit more drive and a bit less J.

After Rudy Gobert and Livio Jean-Charles get in the league, people will finally realize that French players aren't like other Euros. They're fiery buggers.

wolters will be better tnan Burke, and be the best PG of the draft behind Schroeder

MCW will learn how to shoot and be at 42% FG and 13-15 ppg by his 3rd year

Shabazz will still be a one dimensional selfish diva, but only averaging 12 ppg. Defense will remain horrible.

Kelly Olynyk will be caught smoking, or testing positive for pot, and then his high body fat % will make perfect sense.

Giannis will look like a bust until year 4

wolters will be better tnan Burke, and be the best PG of the draft behind Schroeder

MCW will learn how to shoot and be at 42% FG and 13-15 ppg by his 3rd year

Shabazz will still be a one dimensional selfish diva, but only averaging 12 ppg. Defense will remain horrible.

Kelly Olynyk will be caught smoking, or testing positive for pot, and then his high body fat % will make perfect sense.

Giannis will look like a bust until year 4

Lol. Olynyk

Top 3 big men in this draft: Gobert, Noel, Adams, followed by Len (sorry Hack)

Haha.

I might be wrong. Whithey does look like a big stiff, but watching him play I saw a bad *** defender. It might not translate though. So who knows. But I find it strange that people arent high on him. He played well and he is really long and tall. I think it might because his name is almost spelled Whitey and that comes with the negative connotation I guess and he is an upper classman.

Its hard to project some of these big men this year. It just might be a great draft class. I can see some good potential in a lot of these big men this year.

I'm more sure that Oladipo will be a stud than anything else. I think that's my boldest prediction about the draft.

Lets start with the boldest of all

fehvye.png

burke1.gif

Are you saying Trey Burke is a going to literally pop a squat on opponents? If so, that is Bold, but if you're just saying he will be better than his competition, that's like italics or something else...

Haha.

I might be wrong. Whithey does look like a big stiff, but watching him play I saw a bad *** defender. It might not translate though. So who knows. But I find it strange that people arent high on him. He played well and he is really long and tall. I think it might because his name is almost spelled Whitey and that comes with the negative connotation I guess and he is an upper classman.

Its hard to project some of these big men this year. It just might be a great draft class. I can see some good potential in a lot of these big men this year.

I'm more sure that Oladipo will be a stud than anything else. I think that's my boldest prediction about the draft.

I think weight is a big concern - 23 years old and only 222 lbs. That is not a playable weight as an NBA center. He also tested as a worse leaper than the 260 lb version of Kanter, pretty bad. A team like Miami who is desperate for a center would probably love to get him in the late first round if they could buy Phoenix or OKC's late first.

Jazz will make a trade and get three players from the first round of this draft. One will be an all star one day, one will be a good role player, and the other will be as good as koufos was for the jazz.

I hope they get bazz the spazz, Schroeder, and gogurt