What's new

Bold Predictions For The Draft

Golfman

Let's here your bold predictions. Nothing obvious, it should be something many would disagree with.

Here's mine:

WCS is available at 12. Jazz pass on him and take R.J. Hunter at 12. Jazz fans boo.

Let's here your bold predictions. Nothing obvious, it should be something many would disagree with.

Here's mine:

WCS is available at 12. Jazz pass on him and take R.J. Hunter at 12. Jazz fans boo.

Booo! Mine is - Hezonja goes top 3.

I predict that a multitude of threads with varying titles will be started tomorrow and all say about the same thing.

Towns, Okafor, Russel, Porzingis and Winslow stay in the same hotel. It collapses. Only their agents perish, miraculously, but all five prospects suffer hamstring and foot injuries, and are declared undraftable-- and indeed, un-employable during the 2015-2016 season-- by Adam Silver, who smiles, shakes hands, and has the general demeanor of George McFly in an NFL locker room. The tragedy transforms the 2015 NBA Draft from the loosey-goosey bedlam to which we are accustomed to a solemn and pompous ceremony. Sensing weakness in their foes, the Utah Jazz trade out of the first round completely, select some NBDL fodder, and proceed to take the league by storm. Dante wins MIP, Hood wins 6th Man, Derek wins DPOY, and Rudy wins the first-ever This Is F***ing Unfair award. They handily win the Western Conference, but only narrowly defeat Indiana in the Finals, thanks to a ferocious assault by Paul George, who has secretly been receiving adamantium infusions since the infamous mishap. Erstwhile, the Miller family's covert operatives have siphoned money, medical attention, and various automotive-related business opportunities to the aforementioned injured 2015 NBA Draft prospects, defying Silver and his cronies undetected. Utah's future legacy as the greatest force the league has ever seen is sealed, as all five players, in a consolidated gesture of gratitude, agree to minimum contracts, creating a super-roster that goes 369-41 over the next five seasons.

In the year 2070, the deceased body of Quinn Snyder, taken by the U.S. Government for research, is found to contain three brains, two of which are still fully functional. They are transplanted into cloned bodies of the original Quinn Snyder, which promptly break free from their restraints in a show of freakish physical strength, and instantly teleport to Salt Lake City. QS2.0 resumes his position as Head Coach, and QS2.1 assumes all assistant duties simultaneously. The Jazz never lose another NBA Championship, ever, as the progeny of the original 2015-2016 team engage in a multi-generational practice of interbreeding, resulting in an advanced race of super-athletes.

The End

Towns, Okafor, Russel, Porzingis and Winslow stay in the same hotel. It collapses. Only their agents perish, miraculously, but all five prospects suffer hamstring and foot injuries, and are declared undraftable-- and indeed, un-employable during the 2015-2016 season-- by Adam Silver, who smiles, shakes hands, and has the general demeanor of George McFly in an NFL locker room. The tragedy transforms the 2015 NBA Draft from the loosey-goosey bedlam to which we are accustomed to a solemn and pompous ceremony. Sensing weakness in their foes, the Utah Jazz trade out of the first round completely, select some NBDL fodder, and proceed to take the league by storm. Dante wins MIP, Hood wins 6th Man, Derek wins DPOY, and Rudy wins the first-ever This Is F***ing Unfair award. They handily win the Western Conference, but only narrowly defeat Indiana in the Finals, thanks to a ferocious assault by Paul George, who has secretly been receiving adamantium infusions since the infamous mishap. Erstwhile, the Miller family's covert operatives have siphoned money, medical attention, and various automotive-related business opportunities to the aforementioned injured 2015 NBA Draft prospects, defying Silver and his cronies undetected. Utah's future legacy as the greatest force the league has ever seen is sealed, as all five players, in a consolidated gesture of gratitude, agree to minimum contracts, creating a super-roster that goes 369-41 over the next five seasons.

In the year 2070, the deceased body of Quinn Snyder, taken by the U.S. Government for research, is found to contain three brains, two of which are still fully functional. They are transplanted into cloned bodies of the original Quinn Snyder, which promptly break free from their restraints in a show of freakish physical strength, and instantly teleport to Salt Lake City. QS2.0 resumes his position as Head Coach, and QS2.1 assumes all assistant duties simultaneously. The Jazz never lose another NBA Championship, ever, as the progeny of the original 2015-2016 team engage in a multi-generational practice of interbreeding, resulting in an advanced race of super-athletes.

The End

This.

A month ago Anthony Davis informed the Pellicans that he would take the QO and not resign because he wants to win a championship. Recognizing what the Jazz have been building he demands to be traded to Utah. Tomorrow night it will be announced that the Pellies have traded AD for the 12th pick, a 2017 first, GSW first, and Trevor Booker.
After being swept by the Jazz in the finals LBJ is quoted as saying "I'm the best player in the world, I mean I'm a historian of the game, I don't think anyone has ever played against a team like this in the finals and not lost every game by 30. I'm pretty great."