What's new

Boozer left out?

hayward4mvp

So Lebron, Bosh, and D-Wade all met up to discuss free agency. Where was Boozer? I recall him saying that the guys actually are not meeting but will just be shooting text messages back and forth to see what they are thinking. I wonder how he feels about that.

So Lebron, Bosh, and D-Wade all met up to discuss free agency. Where was Boozer? I recall him saying that the guys actually are not meeting but will just be shooting text messages back and forth to see what they are thinking. I wonder how he feels about that.
They probably didn't contact him because they didn't think that he wanted to play in Miami ;) . . . .

The PF hierarchy is obvious: Bosh, Amare, Boozer.

If Bosh and Amare can't reach an agreement with Wade or Lebron, Boozer will get his fair shake. This won't happen though, Boozer will not be playing with either Wade or Lebron.

I have not followed Bosh much at all. How, in your opinions, does he compare with Boozer?

Bosh got all the minutes at last Olympics over Boozer. And the Olympic head coach was Boozer's at Duke. Wonder what Boozer will think when Bosh gets signed by Miami after Boozer talked about how good a friend he was with Wade?

They are doing Booze a favor, if they(James, Wade & Bosh),go to Miami

That would leave NY NJ & Chicago all with loads of cash to spend and only Joe Johnson & Amare to really compete with for max or big time money.

Bosh got all the minutes at last Olympics over Boozer. And the Olympic head coach was Boozer's at Duke. Wonder what Boozer will think when Bosh gets signed by Miami after Boozer talked about how good a friend he was with Wade?

Bosh is more versatile than Boozer and better at the international game. Plus he was playing center, which he's better at defensively than Boozer. Boozer vs. Bosh in the NBA is close to a wash though. Neither play much defense, and both can disappear in big games.