What's new

Boozer still likes Chicago

From Boozer's point of view it is a great fit. Noah could take all the tough defensive matchups. They have money to spend. And he would get to play next to Rose. That would be a great gig basketballwise.

Booz gushed over Chicago in his post game interviews this season. He knows they're eying him and he knows they can afford what he wants. If the Jazz wanna keep Boozer, Chicago will definitely be one of the team they'll have to outbid.

I still say Boozer is a top 5 power forward. Yet he does NOT deserve max money. I don't really see any rookies coming out that could replace him, but if Monroe is the Jazz pick there will be no way Utah resigns Booze.

Nothing wrong with what he said there, it's completely true. Chicago has a lot of potential, they're just missing a few pieces. Then again so are we.

From Boozer's point of view it is a great fit. Noah could take all the tough defensive matchups. They have money to spend. And he would get to play next to Rose. That would be a great gig basketballwise.

....Rose wouldn't know how to run a pick and roll if it bit him in the butt! No matter where Boozer ends up, his salary might go up....but his stats are going to go down....to say 15 points and 8 rebounds max! Mark my words!

....Rose wouldn't know how to run a pick and roll if it bit him in the butt! No matter where Boozer ends up, his salary might go up....but his stats are going to go down....to say 15 points and 8 rebounds max! Mark my words!

Boozer is going to lose his ability to rebound magically?

Boozer is going to lose his ability to rebound magically?

...he gets half of them off missed free throws anyway....big deal! His stats will go down, by how much...I don't know. But he's maxing out his ability by playing with Deron. When he leaves...he's on his own and it won't be pretty, mark my words!

cj_avatar2.gif

Last edited: