What's new

Boozer to Lakers

May be you missed my #analysis of Randle's SF skillz.

Here ya go bro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6sCTv0TGYw

- 0.05min: Randle iso on the 3pt line, dribble drive into the paint and SLAMS it

- 0.16min: Randle again up top, dribble around his defender, floater against shot blocker

- 0.43min: Randle again starting from the 3pt line, dribble penetration, rises up and banks it in off the glass

- 1.09min: Again, dribbles, gets into the lane, leaner over the shorter defender and in

- 1.36min: Randle receives the ball top of the key, spin move into the lane and hook shot over the defender

Holy lol

May be you missed my #analysis of Randle's SF skillz.

Here ya go bro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6sCTv0TGYw

- 0.05min: Randle iso on the 3pt line, dribble drive into the paint and SLAMS it

- 0.16min: Randle again up top, dribble around his defender, floater against shot blocker

- 0.43min: Randle again starting from the 3pt line, dribble penetration, rises up and banks it in off the glass

- 1.09min: Again, dribbles, gets into the lane, leaner over the shorter defender and in

- 1.36min: Randle receives the ball top of the key, spin move into the lane and hook shot over the defender

I'm sure I've told you this already, but again, you and several posters know way more about college kids than I do. With that said, if you're going to sell me on Randle @ 3 then you probably should link a video where his defenders aren't lawn chairs. The guys in that video were pathetic and in no way compare to NBA defenders.

But again, I'm not saying anything about your theory.

I'm sure I've told you this already, but again, you and several posters know way more about college kids than I do. With that said, if you're going to sell me on Randle @ 3 then you probably should link a video where his defenders aren't lawn chairs. The guys in that video were pathetic and in no way compare to NBA defenders.

But again, I'm not saying anything about your theory.
Actually, what I'd like to see is a video of him guarding NBA caliber SFs.

Randle at SF with Boozer backing him up on defense? LOL that ought to be a riot. When the SF goes around Randle he'll get a wave from Boozer as he runs past.

Lakers: "All the Power Forwards are belong to us!"

So they have 6 Power forwards, a broken down Kobe and Jeremy Lin. Sounds legit. . . Also they owe their pick to Phoenix.