What's new

Borat speaking some truth's. Really great thoughts on free speech and Google and FB's role.

Nope. Just saying don't take money for hate speech or obvious lies meant to incite hate and fear.
Who determines what obvious lies are. And this is coming from a guy who basically attempted to sexually assault Ron Paul during an interview.

I can't even yell out that I have a bomb when I'm in an airport without my rights being infringed upon.
What about my freedom of speech?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Yes you can, but you’ll get arrested. People have been arrested for saying stupid **** like that on FB. I’m mostly concerned about what is considered lies and opinions that incite hate.

Who determines what obvious lies are. And this is coming from a guy who basically attempted to sexually assault Ron Paul during an interview.

Example 2,573,927 of Jazzta spewing Russia propaganda on this site. “What is truth? What is a lie? Nothing is true and nothing is false. Who can tell?” This type of nihilism in causing distrust of facts and evidence is how Putin has stayed in power for so long... And is an interesting tactic Im seeing largely by Tulsi Gabbard’s supporters.

Yes you can, but you’ll get arrested. People have been arrested for saying stupid **** like that on FB. I’m mostly concerned about what is considered lies and opinions that incite hate.
I did say that I can't say it without having my rights infringed upon (getting arrested)

I mean there is free speech in every country in the world if you are looking at it from the perspective that you can say whatever you want but there will be consequences.

Speech isn't really free if it costs me my freedom (going to jail)

North Koreans can yell out "**** kim Jong un" if they want to. They might get arrested or executed but they can still say it so I guess they have free speech too.

Not super hard to find out what is factually inaccurate.

yeah. But that’s not his not his concern. His concern is the ability to sew discontent and distrust in democratic institutions.

I’m thinking that some of the people posting here against Borat, didn’t actually watch the video you posted. He makes excellent points that have yet to be refuted. Instead, we see the typical regurgitated talking points from 3 years ago.

Last edited:
This isn't about maybe it's a lie, maybe it's not. Facebook will post ads that are 100% lies, even if the person paying them to publish it says to them "This is a lie."

Don't play games with the who knows what's true or not ********. Facebook can know 100% that it is not true, the person paying them can admit that it's not true, Facebook will publish it and will target it to the people most likely to believe that the lie is truth.

That is what we're talking about here.

This isn't about maybe it's a lie, maybe it's not. Facebook will post ads that are 100% lies, even if the person paying them to publish it says to them "This is a lie."

Don't play games with the who knows what's true or not ********. Facebook can know 100% that it is not true, the person paying them can admit that it's not true, Facebook will publish it and will target it to the people most likely to believe that the lie is truth.

That is what we're talking about here.

This is a very good post.

The person who owns the platform, or people that work for him.

As is this one.

I did say that I can't say it without having my rights infringed upon (getting arrested)

I mean there is free speech in every country in the world if you are looking at it from the perspective that you can say whatever you want but there will be consequences.

Speech isn't really free if it costs me my freedom (going to jail)

North Koreans can yell out "**** kim Jong un" if they want to. They might get arrested or executed but they can still say it so I guess they have free speech too.

I asked my friend in North Korea how he liked living there.

He said, "I can't complain."

Oh sweet. We get to be lectured by the guy who has consistently mocked and made fun of different cultures in his movies.

Isnt that just nice how libs will set aside their outrage and morals for certain people.

So consistent guys. No hypocrisy here.

Oh sweet. We get to be lectured by the guy who has consistently mocked and made fun of different cultures in his movies.

Isnt that just nice how libs will set aside their outrage and morals for certain people.

So consistent guys. No hypocrisy here.

Lmfao at your complete inability to understand satire.