What's new

Brandon Triche reminds me of Deron Williams

d@!!0n0rcutt

When Deron was playing at Illinois and Dee Brown was the starting point guard on that team and got all the recognition but Deron would turn out to be the better point guard in the pros. Michael Carter-Williams is the starting point guard and gets all the recognition from the media but Bradon Triche seems like the better ball handler and passer than Michael Carter-Williams but for some reason Coach Boheim has MCW as the primary ball handler, I am willing to bet if Syracuse goes far in this tournament Brandon Triche will be more recognized like Deron Williams was after their long tourney run. And Brandon Triche ends up being a better point guard than Michael Carter-Williams in the pros.

In Illinois regular season that year I remember Dee Brown and Luther Head's name a lot but not Deron Williams and I didn't even know who Deron was until we drafted him. I have watched a little more than a hand full of Syracuse games to watch some of these top point guard prospects and watching Syracuse I am more impressed with Brandon Triche's game