What's new

Brooklyn @ Utah 7pm MST

well, Jazz should embrace the Euros, it's the only realistic options: Bogdanovic, Mirotic, Satoransky

Jimmy Bultler ? You got to be brain ded to believe in that.

I’ve always thought this. From the days of AK and Memo - the Jazz should focus on foreign players who honored to be playing in the NBA and don’t care that they’re in Utah.

Never mind the fact that no place in this country is as racist as most of Europe.

I just wanna say that I have completely flipped on Favors. I never disliked him, but he did see him dispensable and a bad fit, he was an underwhelming #3 pick, but certainly not a bust. A traditional 4 in a league that started changing as soon as he entered. A lesser player would have gotten pushed and not been a fit on the roster.

He’s playing like the heart and soul of the team, and giving his all on both sides every trip. Maybe it’s just a good stretch and I’m overreacting. But it feels more like a guy who figured out what his role needed to be to help the team the most, and he completely bought in. Major props to Favors.

I hope he sticks around.

Last edited:
why ? no player of color will sign here, unless it's his only option to get paid

Are you a person of color ? I happen to be and your statement isn't entirely true. Utah isn't a hot spot for free agents but neither is it considered hell on Earth for an elite colored player...

I worked 10 hours yesterday and when i got home from i left immediately with my wife to PF Changs for dinner (had a gift card from christmas) and then went on the bar crawl. Didnt ever set the dvr to record the game.
Anyone able to post s comprehensive highlight package for the game? Sounds like i missed a good one.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I've changed my mind about Favors, too, Yes, the team needs to be more stretchy at the 4. But Jazz have the luxury of Favs for 13 mins when Gobert sits. And what if Gobert gets hurt? Do we really feel comfortable with Udoh, Haas or whoever we could get to sign for peanuts?

I'd keep Favs and see what shooter could be had with cap space or the MLE. I'm fine with Donovan at PG, a FA shooter at the 2 and signing another PG at the vet minimum.

I worked 10 hours yesterday and when i got home from i left immediately with my wife to PF Changs for dinner (had a gift card from christmas) and then went on the bar crawl. Didnt ever set the dvr to record the game.
Anyone able to post s comprehensive highlight package for the game? Sounds like i missed a good one.

Just imagine every Brooklyn player doing their best Bricky impression while the Jazz, after a slow start, play Jazz basketball and make their shots.

Thanks bro.

Gobert was amazing. That behind the back dribble scoop layup by Spida was the play of the game. Niangs “dunk” lol. I really like what i see from neto. We might need to give him a bigger contract to keep him and i think we should keep him if we can. I think he will continue to improve if he stays healthy.

I looked at the box score and saw that ricky couldnt shoot at all once again but he actually led the entire team in plus minus so thats encouraging.

Watching that highlight video it seemed that the jazz had more swagger than i had seen in quite a while. Very confident looking squad.

This is a good video with lots of angles and footage from the malice in the palace that I had never seen before. It was on my Facebook page

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Meh, I live in Brooklyn and can't give two fecks about them. They're just meh all around. I hate the Knicks but Nets are so irrelevant.
The Nets are one of the great success stories in recent years. “Great” means being more asset-depleted than any organization I have ever seen and carving out a decent basketball team with some good players because of the work of their front office and coaching staff.