What's new

Bulls to talk to Justin Zanik about front office position

I do love that we are all guessing on his motivations and some are so convinced that it can’t be one thing or another and if you believe it your a stupid ****ing moron... maybe DL has terrible breath... maybe it’s unbearable and that is why he’s looking around. It could also just be leverage for a raise or extension... it could be any of those reasons or maybe he’s just kicking the tires cuz why the hell not.

I remember a recruiter calling me 10 years ago and going on and in about this position and the deep pockets this group had and how I could name my price... it was in SoCal so I kinda needed to double my salary at the time to make it feasible... I asked for triple... they considered but baulked... I didn’t really like them or want to work there but if they were willing to go there maybe I’d have done it.

What do u do

I do love that we are all guessing on his motivations and some are so convinced that it can’t be one thing or another and if you believe it your a stupid ****ing moron... maybe DL has terrible breath... maybe it’s unbearable and that is why he’s looking around. It could also just be leverage for a raise or extension... it could be any of those reasons or maybe he’s just kicking the tires cuz why the hell not.

I remember a recruiter calling me 10 years ago and going on and in about this position and the deep pockets this group had and how I could name my price... it was in SoCal so I kinda needed to double my salary at the time to make it feasible... I asked for triple... they considered but baulked... I didn’t really like them or want to work there but if they were willing to go there maybe I’d have done it.
No it's pretty simple to eliminate a few possibilities if you use common sense and listen to trusted sources.

What do u do
Specialized tax work... i just got lucky and was into the the work everyone was trying to build a practice around. Also very few CPAs are sales oriented so if you can sell and you know your stuff you are in high demand.