What's new

Burks out for the season *Confirmed*

and of course

It's for the best doe.

For as well as I thought I knew all things burks,..... I had no idea he had shoulder problems until a few weeks ago.

They kept that on the down low real good

Let's see if hood can get better with more minutes. And maybe burks jerseys will be cheaper. I still need one of his

Sucks, but it was the right choice. He had been finishing around the rim horribly. Some thought it was becuase he was trying to appease Quin by making more 3's. I think it was more of the pain in his shoulder. He needs to be healthy this off-season to work on his game hard. Better to get the healing process done ASAP.

Hood going to be getting a **** ton of minutes.

Sucks, but it was the right choice. He had been finishing around the rim horribly. Some thought it was becuase he was trying to appease Quin by making more 3's. I think it was more of the pain in his shoulder. He needs to be healthy this off-season to work on his game hard. Better to get the healing process done ASAP.

Hood going to be getting a **** ton of minutes.

I wonder if they will still watch and limit Hood's minutes though, not just because he's a rookie but because of his plantar fasciitis, so I'm sure he'll get more minutes just maybe not as many as everyone thinks.

It will be good experience either way for Hood and Exum though for sure.

Oh and hope the surgery goes well and a get well soon Burks, we miss you.

We won't battle for a playoff spot, so better to have surgery now and being available in the offseason to work on his game.

Kanter missed two offseasons in a row and it affected somehow his development.

Feel terrible for Alec, but it was my opinion he should have had the surgery originally and not tried to play on it. Gives him plenty of time to be ready and now Hood gets a ton of minutes.

The tank is back on.
hwl

where can i purchase this item?

Remember the intentional foul by affalo. He was interviewed after the game and said something to the effect that he shouldn't be suspended because Alex wasn't hurt. Well not so much. Affalo deserved a suspension.
Next time we play the Nuggets, we need Favors/Kanter/Gobert (whoever has the sharpest elbows) to "Isiah Thomas" the guy. Seriously.
Actually no, not serious. Violence is bad.