What's new

BYU/Utah fans question

This. That guy is a stud.

Maybe Hoffman. Though like somebody else posted I think the Ute's are good at WR.

I thought they were good at LB too... from what I hear from you guys they will be the national champs.
Go ahead and say it, you know you want to.
I'm not drinking your sugar water. Those rose colored glasses can turn an 8-5 into 11-2 and Rose Bowl champs.

Sad that I can't be part of this thread. Which is the 'good' side .. so I can join?

When you're living right good things happen. Getting suspended 3 games for dancing with Mary Jane is not living right ergo BYU is who you should root for.

When you're living right good things happen. Getting suspended 3 games for dancing with Mary Jane is not living right ergo BYU is who you should root for.

BYU it is.. Utes SUCK! HARD.

They also like to do all types of naughty things that will have them pay, DEARLY, in the end (no homo).

I thought they were good at LB too... from what I hear from you guys they will be the national champs.
Go ahead and say it, you know you want to.
I'm not drinking your sugar water. Those rose colored glasses can turn an 8-5 into 11-2 and Rose Bowl champs.
stop being Conan. I never have said what I thought their record would be. With the Utes I like to just watch and ride. It's easier not to have expectations with college teams because so much changes from year to year.

Van Noy would be the best LB on the Utes roster right now, and plays a position the utes have very litte experience at. I'm not sure Hoffman is better than some of the Utes recievers. And I don't think Apo is better than a few of the Utes recievers.

Is Wynn really better than Nelson? Both have very average arms, but Nelson isn't a little bitch and can run a little. Maybe without all of his injuries Wynn would have been better but he's been hurt for two seasons and has a terribly weak arm.

Just to clarify, when I say I wouldn't take any byu players, I'm not just being a Utes homer. I just don't get to watch enough of byu's games to evaluate their guys. In the Fall, Tuesday and Wednesday nights are a REALLY busy time for me.

Just to clarify, when I say I wouldn't take any byu players, I'm not just being a Utes homer. I just don't get to watch enough of byu's games to evaluate their guys. In the Fall, Tuesday and Wednesday nights are a REALLY busy time for me.

You flog the dolphin to a set schedule?

Having thought about this some more, Van Noy is not the only Cougar player I would take. I'd take Justin Sorensen, too. The Utes need a kicker.

Im assuming you can't afford ESPN, because you had to splurge for all 300 Fox Sports alternate channels to find a puke game.

Is Wynn really better than Nelson? Both have very average arms, but Nelson isn't a little bitch and can run a little. Maybe without all of his injuries Wynn would have been better but he's been hurt for two seasons and has a terribly weak arm.

I wouldn't want Nelson over any of our 4 QB's. And that includes Hayes who I think is absolute ****. I'm not a fan of Nelson. Wynn is much better to me and I am more excited about Wilson and Hansen and would start them as true freshmen over taking Nelson.

I'm not a huge fan of Nelson either but he moves the ball and scores points. That's about all you can ask. To say you would put two true freshman and a JC accident who threw 10 passes a game last year over him seems like a stretch but whatever.

I'm not a huge fan of Nelson either but he moves the ball and scores points. That's about all you can ask. To say you would put two true freshman and a JC accident who threw 10 passes a game last year over him seems like a stretch but whatever.
Nelson has shown nothing against real competition. Wynn has had some decent games against some really good opponents. TCU, and USC come to mind. Hayes may have sucked last year but at least he did it against real teams. Nelson basically played against the bottom half of the WAC. He had one lucky completion that got them a big win over Utah State.