What's new

Call me a homer a thousand times

Dude, it's the Kings.

O'Reilly speaks the truth. Hell, if I was gonna get axed in a bit right before my franchise moved, I'd try to **** over the team as much as possible.

So, here are my ideas for a possible trade:

Millsap for Cousins
The Jazz might need to throw in a future 2nd round pick to make this happen.

Kanter for Cousins
Nothing else

Jefferson for Cousins and filler
I don't know who else the Kings could throw in, these are just the thoughts off the top of my head

Jefferson for Cousins + GS Pick + filler seems like a smart trade for a franchise that might be frantically searching for a reset button. Clear 15 million dollars worth of salaries of of the books, make it seem like you're trading for an 'elite' 20/10 player. Get a good lottery pick in a pretty damn good draft as well.

Jefferson for Cousins + GS Pick + filler seems like a smart trade for a franchise that might be frantically searching for a reset button. Clear 15 million dollars worth of salaries of of the books, make it seem like you're trading for an 'elite' 20/10 player. Get a good lottery pick in a pretty damn good draft as well.

Seems like a lot but after it is all said and done I would agree with that.

Seems like a lot but after it is all said and done I would agree with that.

Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE Porythress but we are talking about DeMarcus Cousins here. Imagine a frontcourt of Kanter, Favors, Cousins and Millsap pushing each other at practice every week. We could trade the weakest link for a competent PG, round out our wings with Marv, Hay and Burks, and we are seriously set.

Mo/Foye
Hayward/Burks/Foye
Marv/Hay/Sap
Fav/Cuz
Cuz/Kanter

Lord O. FAQ King Mighty.

Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE Porythress but we are talking about DeMarcus Cousins here. Imagine a frontcourt of Kanter, Favors, Cousins and Millsap pushing each other at practice every week. We could trade the weakest link for a competent PG, round out our wings with Marv, Hay and Burks, and we are seriously set.

I have been thinking the same thing.

You wait. I told you.

... And you know I'll remind you. I ain't said nothin related to UK outside my personal forum in months .. This is our calling. Get Demarcus.
Can you please explain what you're talking about? What do you know about Cousins that the NBA is unaware of?

-Epitome of a polarizing player.
-He is an absolute force, has elite length, and won't back down from anything.
-Top-three rebounder in the world.
-His defensive stats are due to his risk-taking, but he does not necessarily give up (all the time, that is).
-Horrendous shooting percentage for a big man.
-Has been in a losing environment for his entire NBA career. He will not just transform over night.
-Headcase.
-Great court vision for a big.
-Fouls at an unholy rate.
-Overall he's rather tubby.

At this point, I could take or leave him. I'd probably be on the bandwagon if we got him and Karl Malone became his fitness coach. As long as Karl could be tough as hell on the guy.

The Kings are at fault for a lot of this due to not having a plan or a system in place that actually uses a team.

-Epitome of a polarizing player.
-He is an absolute force, has elite length, and won't back down from anything. (True)
-Top-three rebounder in the world. (True)
-His defensive stats are due to his risk-taking, but he does not necessarily give up (all the time, that is). (No system)
-Horrendous shooting percentage for a big man. (Kings)
-Has been in a losing environment for his entire NBA career. He will not just transform over night. (Kings. Also, I believe that he can transform very quickly)
-Headcase. (And Malone was not?)
-Great court vision for a big. (True)
-Fouls at an unholy rate. (Again, no system. Not to mention that this aspect of his game fits perfectly with the Jazz)
-Overall he's rather tubby. (I have to wonder about his motivation)

At this point, I could take or leave him. I'd probably be on the bandwagon if we got him and Karl Malone (two headcases together, that sounds like a reality show waiting to happen) became his fitness coach. As long as Karl could be tough as hell on the guy.

All in all, if the Jazz were to replace Jefferson with Cousins it is my belief that the Jazz would win an additional 2 games over what they have/did. Throw in Favors playing 30+ minutes with Cousins and suddenly you have a team that can compete with a Gasol/Howard line up. The only difference is that the Jazz would have a fraction of the payroll.

You are right.

Dec 21 2012 is the end of the world.

Tick tock, Tick tock, tick tock.

GetYour **** together.com

Depends on what you're referring to... most pleasures are only temporary anyway if you think about it.