What's new

Call out to the mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if many of you feel the same, but the forum is becoming a joke. I actually used to enjoy coming here to read and post, but now it is not fun at all. Go ahead and mock me and say what you want but I am sick and tired of everyone starting a thread posting dumb *** names and saying "better than gaines" I get it, I got it, but it is just pathetic and so damn annoying! If the people posting cant stop then our wonderful Mods need to step up and remove these lame *** threads.

Time to step up Mods and take back the forum.

That is all.........

It's the middle of summer. Quality threads are hard to come by, maybe you should visit your local Nordstrom.

You are right, it is stupid. You are also right, people will mock you for saying it. Sorry assed, but true.

I don't know if many of you feel the same, but the forum is becoming a joke. I actually used to enjoy coming here to read and post, but now it is not fun at all. Go ahead and mock me and say what you want but I am sick and tired of everyone starting a thread posting dumb *** names and saying "better than gaines" I get it, I got it, but it is just pathetic and so damn annoying! If the people posting cant stop then our wonderful Mods need to step up and remove these lame *** threads.

Time to step up Mods and take back the forum.

That is all.........

This, is true.

This is the slowest month of the year for basketball. What do you expect?
There is nothing going on at all.

You come in and copy someone's thread which is what you complained about.
It's hard to take you serious when you yourself aren't following the rules.
This conversation belongs in general.
If you are serious please PM us, and or start a thread where it belongs.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.