What's new

Can Bogey Bear Be as Good as Hayward?

Nope, just for the mere fact that he won’t be the first option, and might not be the second either.

He was playing like an all star post Dipo’s injury.

I know there was some statistical comparisons in this thread but has anybody bothered to take Bogey's stats in IND form the time Oladipo went out until the end of season and compare it to GH's last season of the Jazz? I know that's a small sample size for Bogey but just seems to me that would be the time they both could be measured at their height of usage rate.

Although as already stated this year neither will have that high of a usage rate.

I know there was some statistical comparisons in this thread but has anybody bothered to take Bogey's stats in IND form the time Oladipo went out until the end of season and compare it to GH's last season of the Jazz? I know that's a small sample size for Bogey but just seems to me that would be the time they both could be measured at their height of usage rate.

Although as already stated this year neither will have that high of a usage rate.
To the best of my calculations:

Gordon ... 34.5 MPG .. 21.9 PPG ... 5.4 RPG ... 3.5 APG ..... 47.1% FG ... 39.8% 3P
Bojan ..... 32 MPG ..... 20.1 PPG ... 4.1 RPG ... 2.35 APG ... 50.3% FG ... 41.1% 3P