What's new

Can The Al Jefferson Experiment please end?

you seriously arent a jazz fan then.

this experiment thing is kinda of a trope or whatever you call it.

an kinda inside joke on jazzfanz.

but you wouldnt know cus you got los from the harrisfanz board and ended up h ere

pretty lame of you to neg rep me.
i just asked a question of why you are still posting since you just made another thread saying you were leaving.
lol at the use of the word "serious." internets is serious business, huh.

I am ready for the experiment to end, no matter how he does this year. Who wants a guy who only tries in a contract year. Assuming he has one of his better years this year.

He just doesn't try on defense. That's his biggest problem. Jazzfanz don't like guys like that, but yet the organization still goes out and gets them.

baffling

Jefferson played the whole 2nd half.
I'm not a huge Jefferson fan, but when your dumbass coach doesn't realize you've been tired since the end of the 3rd quarter, maybe it's not all Al's fault anymore.

Jefferson played the whole 2nd half.
I'm not a huge Jefferson fan, but when your dumbass coach doesn't realize you've been tired since the end of the 3rd quarter, maybe it's not all Al's fault anymore.

wheter al is tired or not he chooses to suck on defense.
that is unforgivible.

"I don't feel bad at all about this loss," Jazz center Al Jefferson said. "I think we did a great job against all the odds. We kept playing, never gave up."

LOSER. needs to go.
same mentality he had vs the spurs.
he is the bigest reason jazz got swept.
he did not play a lick of defense.
and he thinks duncan is the greatest and unbeatable.

again big al needs to get got yo

jefferson continues to be a liability.

every minute he plays is a minute that could have been used on Kanter, Favors, or hell, Jeremy Evans.

i bet you even if jefferson scores 25ppg's
he gives up way more than that because of his lack of defense

you dont have credibility bro. you wished injury on BIG AL.
not wanting him to play or wanting him traded is one thing.
hoping he gets injured is another. you are disgusting bro. you need to apologize to BIG AL.

big al is by far our best player

He's also one of the least interesting players to watch in the entire league. What he does to the entertainment value of being a Jazz fan cannot be compensated for by being an 8th seed team. If he was our best player and the Jazz were jockeying for a 1st seed I might appreciate him more. But as it stands I'd rather enjoy watching my mediocre home team play .500 ball than want to dig my eyes out with a stick.

Matt harpring: people talk about al jeffersons defense, but he can play good D when he wants to.

matt harpring that makes it worse.
meaning he dont want to play.

i'd rather have someone who CAN NOT play defense but hustles and bust his guts every single second trying to play defense

biggest chucker BIG AL JEFFERSON(or burks but incositent playing time/small sample size)
a good indicator imho is points per fga. through 18 games

the front court
Favors-----1.26ppfga---0.5apg---22mpg
Kanter-----1.20ppfga---0.4apg---14.2mpg
Millsap-----1.24ppfga---2.1apg---30.7mpg
Jefferson---1.11ppfga---1.4apg---33mpg
and last but not least
evans------1.6ppfga----0.0apg---5mpg (sample size is way too small)

so the least efficient and worse defender gets the most minutes.
HAHHAHAHAHAHA

for completeness sake the other stats:
carroll-----1.12ppfga---0.7apg---16mpg
Burks------0.7ppfga----0.5apg---9.4mpg
foye------ 1.27ppfga---1.9apg---25.4mpg
Gordon----1.24ppfga---2.1Aapg---28.4mpg
tinsley ----0.87ppfga---5.6apg---20.4mpg
watson----1.00ppfga---4.5apg---13.5mpg
marvwill---1.33ppfga---1.3apg---27.8mpg
mowill-----1.09ppfga---6.5apg---32.8mpg
Bell Can't COMPUTE

so excluding the point guards and Burks(due to inconsitent minutes/small sample size).
Big all is the most inefficient offensive player.
the worse defensive player overall. he does not care about winning or losing.
yet he gets the most minutes.

how do you wanna win if the captain, mpg leader and the highest paid player is the biggest chucker on the team and the worse defender and does not care about ****