What's new

Can the Al Jefferson experiment please end?

Really, reps mean nothing. It's not like I can trade in my rep points for cash.
Actually, I'm not even sure if negs actually take any points away.

But I'll tell you what. I am going to make sure that I can neg you every day, since you seem to think it matters.

girls, girls, ... can't we all just get along????????

Yes, Al had a bad game after having several great ones. PANIC! THROW HIM OFF THE SHIP!

Angsty, reactive fans are annoying.

Are you kidding me?

Even when he was playing "well" he was being criticized. To me, it doesn't matter how many points he scores against the crappy teams we've played recently. He isn't a good basketball player.

Inefficient, he needs a lot of shots to score.
Bogs down the offense, since he never passes.
Never boxes out, gives the opposing team scoring opportunities.
Defense is suck. We saw on at least 3 times his man receiving the inbounds pass and scoring while Al stood there asleep at the wheel.
Intangibles, he just doesn't have it. Millsap and Kanter, do. You can see how our team just ignites every time those guys play. And how our team just stagnates every time Al is on the court. Whether he's scoring or not, he hurts this team.

Really, reps mean nothing. It's not like I can trade in my rep points for cash.
Actually, I'm not even sure if negs actually take any points away.

But I'll tell you what. I am going to make sure that I can neg you every day, since you seem to think it matters.

Awesome. I'll add you to my neg trolling. You have akmvp to compete with.

Are you kidding me?

Even when he was playing "well" he was being criticized. To me, it doesn't matter how many points he scores against the crappy teams we've played recently. He isn't a good basketball player.

Defense is suck. We saw on at least 3 times his man receiving the inbounds pass and scoring while Al stood there asleep at the wheel.
Intangibles, he just doesn't have it. Millsap and Kanter, do. You can see how our team just ignites every time those guys play. And how our team just stagnates every time Al is on the court. Whether he's scoring or not, he hurts this team.

You mad?

What the hell?

You MUST be mad!
laughing_450.jpg

No.

Please refute. That's all I ask.

I dare the few trolls (I encourage the mods to please look at banning some of them, like craig2112 for example) to refute the points made in my previous post. I dare you.

And what was your refute to my post that YOU negged? I don't have to hate Al Jefferson just because you do
Maybe you should be banned.

Gee, I just seem to have a knack for making people mad at me on message boards, especially Jazz boards.
Just ask SaltyDawg, Scat, JediTiger.....it goes back a long ways. Must be a gift

Actually, could someone please neg me (srs). I'm trying to see if neeg reps actually deduct from Rep points.

And what was your refute to my post that YOU negged? I don't have to hate Al Jefferson just because you do
Maybe you should be banned.

Apparently you missed post #418.

Thanks for playing!

And I'll assume that you're just going to fade away now without ever refuting anything from the post above. Judging by your posts and the picture posted by you in this thread, I think it's safe to define you as:

https://jazzfanz.com/faq.php

Trolling: Deliberate attempts to disrupt the usability of the boards will be considered trolling. These include (but are not limited to) comments made solely to provoke reactions, bizarre formatting of posts, extremely large images, many new threads started right after each other, signing a negative rep comment with someone else's name, etc. Depending on the severity of the trolling, the single strike policy may be enacted.

Bye bye now child.

Seriously though folks, Al isn't in our long term picture. And he's being paid waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too much for what we, a small market, can absorb. Is there a team out there like Boston, that can eat his contract and give us ANYTHING in return?

Are you kidding me?

Rep'd and couldn't of said it better myself.

I noted in the game thread that one possession he stood there. Play was ran to his side an he was fronted by Bynum. He had his face towards the rim not even looking for the ball. It was then swung up top and he stood in the same place while Bynum clogged the middle. He didn't move more than 3 feet. I want to say it was around the 4 min mark in the 4th.

Jefferson doesn't know how to box out. He stands there 1/2 the time while the player he guards gains position.
Jefferson is a volume shooter who doesn't draw fouls. I mean he shot how many times tonight and did he even get to the line? I think I remember one drawn foul but I could be wrong.
He bogs down the offense...
He is an average defender at best, horrible team defender as a whole.

I'm sorry but this game was lost due to Jefferson. Yes Corbin needs some blame for playing him but it seems like when he plays any talent he turns into a puss.