What's new

Carmelo Anthony will score 45+ points tonight

Yeah I want no part of Mello. Never want to see him in a Jazz jersey.

carolinajazz,
Give us your all jailhouse tat team.

....great idea and suggestion! Should actually have it's own thread! I may need help on this....since I don't watch as much NBA as you guys do!

1) Allan Iverson - Original "hip hop" tattoo artist that brought "neck tattoo's" to the NBA as well!

2) The "Bird Man" - plays for the Heat. Reason? Obvious, even to the most casual observer!

3) Dennis Rodman - Retired, but probably deserves to be on this list, more for his "body piercings" which are more disgusting than his jailhouse tats, which I didn't think was possible!

4) JR Reid - Can he possible get ANYMORE ink on his body than he has now? I don't think so!

5) Crymello Anthony - highest rated NBA player skill wise on this list, but certainly qualifies with total gallons of ink infused into his pathatic frame!

If you guys can think of any others that may have alluded me, feel free to mention them.....and we might be able to bump one of these clowns off this "Mount Rushmore" list of Circus freaks!

Still awaiting response from Berkkobe.

Tell us how you feel about coming up short on your predictions

Still awaiting response from Berkkobe.

Tell us how you feel about coming up short on your predictions

...forget about Berkkobe and his prediction! We've got a better thread possibility with "All Time jailhouse tat" NBA team! Get on board, will ya!!!

EC PLAYER OF THE WEEK BRO

after asg break
31 points 7 rebs 3.4 asists 48 fg 44%3fg

yeah doe

Sent from the JazzFanz app

And yet didn't manage 40 points.

I want you to know, it's not that I don't like that that I can't wait for you to be banned at the end of the season. In fact, I think this place will lose something very valuable.

But we must be held accountable for our words

And yet didn't manage 40 points.

I want you to know, it's not that I don't like that that I can't wait for you to be banned at the end of the season. In fact, I think this place will lose something very valuable.

But we must be held accountable for our words

lol knicks will be nba champs.
99 again but this time we'll beat sas

Sent from the JazzFanz app