What's new

Cartel City, Mexico

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...release-el-chapo-son-in-massive-show-of-force

El Chapo’s son was taken into custody. The Sinaloa Cartel besieged the police and government forces. Surrounded them, took 8 hostage and kidnapped the families of police and federal agents. The government forces surrendered. El Chapo’s son was released and he walked away.
Crazy.
You cannot give in to terrorists. If you're going to start the fight you damn well better have the stomach to finish it no matter what it takes.

And I hope everyone realizes that they are really terrorists. That's how they maintain power. It's no different.

You cannot give in to terrorists. If you're going to start the fight you damn well better have the stomach to finish it no matter what it takes.

And I hope everyone realizes that they are really terrorists. That's how they maintain power. It's no different.

Mexico is pretty damn close to a failed state.

with the **** the cartels are doing they absolutely are. It’s insane.

This post is so racist.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...release-el-chapo-son-in-massive-show-of-force

El Chapo’s son was taken into custody. The Sinaloa Cartel besieged the police and government forces. Surrounded them, took 8 hostage and kidnapped the families of police and federal agents. The government forces surrendered. El Chapo’s son was released and he walked away.
Crazy.

Looks like Mexico's got the right idea. Dont let cops be too mean. Things are way better when the gangs are running things.