What's new

Cavs could void IT/Kyrie trade!!

It'd be amazing for Hayward. What world do you live in that playing with Lebron James is some kind of negative outcome?

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

It would be amazing for Hayward for exactly 1 season, until Lebron bolts. Then he's stuck in a town that he didn't choose to be in and at the front end of a full-on rebuild. Oh and the town he's stuck in is Cleveland.

And before you suggest that Hayward would be enough to keep Lebron in Cleveland, there's no way he's staying there when he can go to LA and play with a handful of guys of his own choosing.

It would be amazing for Hayward for exactly 1 season, until Lebron bolts. Then he's stuck in a town that he didn't choose to be in and at the front end of a full-on rebuild. Oh and the town he's stuck in is Cleveland.

And before you suggest that Hayward would be enough to keep Lebron in Cleveland, there's no way he's staying there when he can go to LA and play with a handful of guys of his own choosing.

I mean, it might. I think Hayward could definitely be the piece that makes the difference against the Warriors.

And he can't just play with a handful of guys of his choosing. The Lakers have cap-space for 1 max contract right now and have to unload Luol Deng to space for another. So he can play with Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, and one other guy (assuming they manage to trade Deng, which would probably cost Ball or Ingram).

And still, I think legitimately competing for a ring with Lebron would be the best thing that could happen to Hayward, even if only for a year.