What's new

Celtics @ Jazz; Wednesday, March 28th

Beantown

giphy.gif

very late in the year. haywood might not even show up. we all know he is a *****

Yup... give him plenty of reasons to not show up... rest... late in the season so playoffs basically decided... nicked up because of long season.

This makes me upset, but I don't think the league really planned it that way.

Yup... give him plenty of reasons to not show up... rest... late in the season so playoffs basically decided... nicked up because of long season.

This makes me upset, but I don't think the league really planned it that way.

Most teams have their East coast/West coast road trips in the same relative time space. If you look back at the last 10 years, I'd bet Boston always comes to Utah in February or March.

Most teams have their East coast/West coast road trips in the same relative time space. If you look back at the last 10 years, I'd bet Boston always comes to Utah in February or March.

6 times in February, and once in December, January, and March. Lockout year Boston didn't play in Utah.

Boston is going to trade him before then anyways. Right after Trevor Booker breaks that arse of his. Booker is more Jazz than Nets and what does he have to lose?

So Boston is gonna be so ****ing good that they'll be able to rest him with about 10 games left in the year?

No, some of you. No.

So Boston is gonna be so ****ing good that they'll be able to rest him with about 10 games left in the year?

No, some of you. No.

The point won't be to rest him because there's 10 games left. The point is he'll have no reason to play against us to get his mental psych abuse from jazz fans, not because of their record

Exactly... what I meant was I don't think they planned it to help Hayward.

No, some of you. No.

No but they will have plenty of rationale should they choose to rest him. Say they are three or four games up on the next closest team... they could easily say Gordo is a little tired we want to manage his minutes a little down the stretch.

So everyone thinks Hayward is too chicken to play back in Utah? ROFL...

Celtics with GH20 will come into Utah and kick the Jazz *** upside down and sideways.

Seeing as the game is so late the loss will probably knock the Jazz out of the playoffs...

So everyone thinks Hayward is too chicken to play back in Utah? ROFL...

Celtics with GH20 will come into Utah and kick the Jazz *** upside down and sideways.

Seeing as the game is so late the loss will probably knock the Jazz out of the playoffs...

yep indeed your point guard is a dwarfed midget you turd