What's new

Central tank command : the official thread

Anti-tankers be like

c4jt321.png

I mean, I'm pretty optimistic about the tank. ;)

That's the worst part. I have 0 optimism for the tank because the Jazz arent going to fully tank and Rudy is going to eventually come back. What's the real ceiling (or floor) for how bad the Jazz can be?

6th worst? I see no way we surpass the Hawks, Mavs, Kings, Phoenix, or Bulls.

I was pretty optimistic after the first 10 games but I'm all game for a tank session now

That's the worst part. I have 0 optimism for the tank because the Jazz arent going to fully tank and Rudy is going to eventually come back. What's the real ceiling (or floor) for how bad the Jazz can be?

Maybe the Jazz can find another star in the 8-12 range? DM gives me hope

Realistically I don't think there is any way we fall below 10th. 10th-15th pick I'll root for 15 and the playoffs, otherwise it's gonna be a rough season. Based on tonight though...

this entire team needs a sports therapist.

cant see straight.

i'd work for cavs 1st round pick.

Realistically I don't think there is any way we fall below 10th. 10th-15th pick I'll root for 15 and the playoffs, otherwise it's gonna be a rough season. Based on tonight though...

We could hit 8th... we might go like 1-12 in December. May convince DL to tear it down a bit.

Screw tanking I don't pay for league pass to be depressed

Remember how the Jazz traded a draft pick that looks kinda good right now for the privilege of Bricky Rubio and his cap number for the next two years? Who coulda seen that being a problem?

Remember how the Jazz traded a draft pick that looks kinda good right now for the privilege of Bricky Rubio and his cap number for the next two years? Who coulda seen that being a problem?

It's an absolute shocker this development, I tell you. Nobody knew!

Im half way through the 3rd, we wont need to tank, we'll lose plenty of games this year cause we ****ing suck.

Im half way through the 3rd, we wont need to tank, we'll lose plenty of games this year cause we ****ing suck.

Au contraire, when you lose, the key is to lose as much as possible. If you are going to be a loser, be the best loser there can be. We are not setup well for a tank, because we have good depth of NBA level rotation players, but Gobert's injury helps. Now you need to cut off the depth and give the minutes to the youth. They will do their job in helping you lose a ton.