What's new

CJ in Sloan's doghouse

The Thriller

That's what it sounds like to me. During the porty game he was benched in favor of Hayward. In the post game interviews he was asked about it, and didn't exactly answer the question. However, in previous questions he had expressed frustration in that our guards weren't defending well. I think it had something to do with fighting through screens.

Tonight's DNP seems to confirm that CJ was probably the guilty party...

And not even playing one minute tonight leads me to speculate that CJ is in Jerry's doghouse. Thoughts?

And not even playing one minute tonight leads me to speculate that CJ is in Jerry's doghouse. Thoughts?

Haha, you're going to look like as *** pretty soon.

Miss Cleo has spoken.

Sloan would be off of his rocker to bench CJ for an entire game when he had nothing resembling a wing player for the entire first half of the game. That would be absolute senile lunacy.

Was that why he didn't play?

I tuned in late. I just saw a DNP. 1320 made it sound like CJ was in trouble. Locke and Bagley were talking about it.

If Hayward plays like this, does AK or CJ see fewer minutes?

That's what it sounds like to me. During the porty game he was benched in favor of Hayward. In the post game interviews he was asked about it, and didn't exactly answer the question. However, in previous questions he had expressed frustration in that our guards weren't defending well. I think it had something to do with fighting through screens.

Even if you didnt know CJ was sick, you think Sloan would bench him ENTIRELY and give almost 44 mins to a rookie? CJ has'nt sucked that bad lately and neither is Sloan that extreme of a punisher to put his designated 6th man permanently in the doghouse. Not sure what you were thinking when you typed that.

I tuned in late. I just saw a DNP. 1320 made it sound like CJ was in trouble. Locke and Bagley were talking about it.

Price and Raja see less minutes.

I'd think that Bell and Price should be the ones seeing less mins. Especially Price should be just a benchwarmer from hereon until Hayward starts struggling again. Miles at 2 and Hayward at 3 off the bench. There are enough mins to go around for a AK/CJ/Bell/Hayward rotation at the 2/3

sorry, tuned into the game late and then judging by some of the comments I heard on the radio I figured he'd earned himself a ticket to Sloan's doghouse.

So if Hayward continues to play something like this, what happens (if anything) to AK, CJ, or Raja's minutes?

perp-u-fail.jpg

Even if you didnt know CJ was sick, you think Sloan would bench him ENTIRELY and give almost 44 mins to a rookie?

If Miles was sick, Sloan wouldn't play him, period. Sloan sometimes turns to veterans to fill in, and sometimes to rookies. This time it was to a rookie.

So if Hayward continues to play something like this, what happens (if anything) to AK, CJ, or Raja's minutes?

While I am a hopefol for Hayward as anyone, I certainly don't expect every game, or even the next game, to be this good. So, I don't think that will be an issue.