What's new

CJ's injury

nothing serious just looked like a minor ankle sprain. They were talking about letting him come back into the game

He didn't hurt his ankle. CJ pulled the "embarrassed" card cause his leg gave out on him as he went up for the layup. I've seen it several times during my playing and reffing days. He was embarrassed that he didn't finish so he pulls a fake injury out his *** to cover himself. It's pretty obvious when they get a close up on his face. CJ is a horrible actor.

He didn't hurt his ankle. CJ pulled the "embarrassed" card cause his leg gave out on him as he went up for the layup. I've seen it several times during my playing and reffing days. He was embarrassed that he didn't finish so he pulls a fake injury out his *** to cover himself. It's pretty obvious when they get a close up on his face. CJ is a horrible actor.

Yeah, You don't know ****.

Check the highlights, they show the injury. He rolled it good.

https://www.nba.com/games/20101022/SACUTA/gameinfo.html

He is listed as day to day with a sprained ankle.

There was an article in the Trib, and Miles said that if yesterday was Wednesday's game against the Nuggets, he would have played the second half.

He will be fine.

Kareem Abdul Jabbar never had his ankles taped, wore low tops and never had a sprained ankle his entire career.

comparing a 7 foot center who hangs out in the paint to a Wing player that runs around and drives is stupid.

That said saying he injured it just because he did not tape it right is well lets just say it figures that Carolina is the one who said it.