What's new

Clint capela might be available

Chargers Jazz Angels

Stein writes: "Rockets are making the rounds on Christmas Eve, offering up anyone in the bottom third of their roster via trade to make room for Smith ... Joey Dorsey, Tarik Black, Isaiah Canaan, Nick Johnson and Clint Capela all available in Houston ... Rockets were confident they'd find palatable deal soon to open roster spot for Smith."

I would trade a couple of our second round picks for capela.

I like Capella a lot. Motiejunas too. I'd say that either of them would be excellent additions as long as no 1st round picks are involved. 2nd round picks or facilitate cap space. Either thing would be worth the effort.

I like Capella a lot. Motiejunas too. I'd say that either of them would be excellent additions as long as no 1st round picks are involved. 2nd round picks or facilitate cap space. Either thing would be worth the effort.

They're not gonna give up Montajunas for a 2nd. Not a chance. He's been playing really well as of late. I wouldn't complain about Capela for a 2nd. We've certainly got enough of them.

This is a good chance for DL to obtain some assets. He should go for it.

what about toure Murray and Ian Clark for capela, Canaan and Johnson? throw in a couple seconds. Houston clears some cap space and keeps them out of the luxury tax this year all while getting a couple draft picks.

jazz get 3 young talents for the 3rd string to see if the develope. if one of them developes into a rotational player it was worth it.

Interesting prospect thats only 20 years old. More of a center than PF. He hasn't proven anything in the NBA but has done very well in Europe and the D League.

Does Rudy want Clint Capella?

If the answer is yes, then trade one of the roster filler player (anyone except Exum, Rudy, or Ingles) to get him.

I'm still high on Canaan. Could be a nice offensive player off the bench. Let him and X play off each other off the bench. I'm sure a second round pick or two could get that done. If X is ready to start half way through next year trade Burke

Rudy Gobert-Good to see @CapelaClint tonight.Sois patient et continues à taffer ton heure viendra
10:38pm - 29 Oct 14

ClintCapela-@rudygobert15 I see you Ruudy !!

Rudygobert15--My boy @capelaclint gettin ready to kill these pre draft workouts. #top15 #turnyourphoneontheside instagram.com/p/ojigapN-9A/

Enes for Capela and Canan. Dare the league to score inside on a front court rotation of a Rudy, capela and Favors.

Why don't we just trade for Biyombo? He would be cheaper and Capela isn't going to get much better than him.

Why don't we just trade for Biyombo? He would be cheaper and Capela isn't going to get much better than him.
Is capela the same position as biyombo? (Center)

I get clint capela and that bruno dude confused.

Who are they? (what position, what team, where were they drafted, are they both rookies?)

Rockets cut Tarik Black.
A center but not someone Jazz might want.
See him getting signed by Cavs to replace Varejao.

Rockets cut Tarik Black.
A center but not someone Jazz might want.
See him getting signed by Cavs to replace Varejao.

He's pretty overrated right now due to playing some minutes while Dwight was gone for a winning team. He's undersized for a center, and not skilled enough for PF, bad defender, bad shot blocker, he's can't pass, has no range, he has great strength, which helps with finishing around the rim and is great rebounder... that's pretty much his only NBA skill. I don't really see a place for him with the Jazz.