What's new

Clutchfans

"(Jazz arena) It’s not the toughest."

Lets show them just how wrong they are....

Last edited:
"I can still feel the sting of that Okur 3 in Game 7"

I loved this moment. I miss Okur! Memo is money!

So apparently things got a bit chippy over at Clutchfans!

A game 3 Jazz victory will send them into complete chaos panic mode!!

" I see fights broke out overnight in the game thread, I see lots of unhappiness and hand-wringing in other threads. Just checking to see that everyone got a good night's sleep and we're all looking forward to Game Three. Go Rockets."

Some of the Game 3 talk over at Clutchfans:

"Rockets(win), comfortably"

"Rockets in 5 watch."

"Jazz will be eating their feelings after our vengeance."

"We dropping 50 again in 1 quarter. Jazz back being small boy club."

"I'll be at this game live. Good luck, me.

Which Jazz player should I kick in the shins?"

"I’m calling it now,

Boring Win!!!!!"

"Utah fans don't hold back when heckling. They also have a louder crowd than even Oracle this playoffs.

They'll call out you and the rest of your family with racist remarks most here probably wouldn't repeat in their life time. Worst part is the NBA won't do **** about it and players will get fined if they retaliate."

"I better see the Rockets paint Salt Lake City with Jazz blood tomorrow. I have no interest in being the West equivalent of the Raptors."

I hung out there for a few minutes the other day and the quality of posters there seems to have risen since 2008ish. There are some major homers, as there are here, but for the most part it seems like they've up'd their game. Many of them admitting a begrudging respect for this Jazz team, while lambasting squads of the past that killed the Ming/T-Mac dynasty.

I hung out there for a few minutes the other day and the quality of posters there seems to have risen since 2008ish. There are some major homers, as there are here, but for the most part it seems like they've up'd their game. Many of them admitting a begrudging respect for this Jazz team, while lambasting squads of the past that killed the Ming/T-Mac dynasty.
If making the first round is a dynasty, sure.

Some of the Game 3 talk over at Clutchfans:

"Rockets(win), comfortably"

"Rockets in 5 watch."

"Jazz will be eating their feelings after our vengeance."

"We dropping 50 again in 1 quarter. Jazz back being small boy club."

"I'll be at this game live. Good luck, me.

Which Jazz player should I kick in the shins?"

"I’m calling it now,

Boring Win!!!!!"

"Utah fans don't hold back when heckling. They also have a louder crowd than even Oracle this playoffs.

They'll call out you and the rest of your family with racist remarks most here probably wouldn't repeat in their life time. Worst part is the NBA won't do **** about it and players will get fined if they retaliate."

I hope security gives this dude the business. I hope the fans around him talk smack all game long and he loves the game believing his mother hates him and that he should move back to Houston. GTFO.

I just want to take a moment to address the Rockets fans reading this. You're trash and the only reason you got born was plan B wasn't around yet...

Those people are malignant and they don't even cheer their own team.

Let's keep being better than them.

chrispaul.jpg

I miss Mehmet Okur.. i truly miss that team, it was something special/cool about Memo/Deron/Boozer;

Mehmet Okur Game Winner Series #1 || Buzzer Beater: Utah Jazz 97-96 San Antonio Spurs (10/01/2005)

Mehmet Okur Game Winner Series #2 || 19 Points in 2HF: Utah Jazz 108-105 Phoenix Suns (03/02/2007)

Mehmet Okur Game Winner Series || Utah Jazz 103-101 Philadelphia 76ers Full Match (20/12/2004)

Mehmet Okur Greatest Games || NBA Career High Performance: 43 Points 9 Ribaund 3 Asist Utah Jazz 120-113 Indiana Pacers Full Match (12/01/2009)