What's new

College Basketball '14-15......

I think he was just trolling, but I found the joke to be so terrible that I am unsure.

#100RAPclub

I didn't pick it this way on my bracket, but after seeing UNI play for the first time the other night, I don't think they will have much trouble with Louisville's press tonight and win pretty easily. I took them PK - first game I've bet on in the tourney, so now they'll lose of course.

God DAMNIT Duck!! I put UNI in the final four. You really had to put your voodoo curse on them?

Only thing I worry about is UNI containing Harrell. He probably has more athleticism than their whole team combined. Other than that, UNI >>>>> L'ville imo

#100RAPclub

Ben Jacobson > Rick Pitino's plastic surgery

Rick Pitino's suits > Naked women covered in ice cream

#100RAPclub

Wisconsin does not impress me to the point where I think they can battle with the top teams - I say it's even money they make it past UNC. Almost no way they make it past Arizona.

Wisconsin does not impress me to the point where I think they can battle with the top teams - I say it's even money they make it past UNC. Almost no way they make it past Arizona.

How likely is it they get past Northern Iowa in the final??

Gonna be hilarious if WVU is the last Big 12 team standing. Probably the one I thought the least of (besides OK St. and Texas, of course)

#100RAPclub

I had WVU in the sweet 16 because of Huggins. Guy is a scrappy coach.

Not since Jim Calhoun retired has one single coach haunted Coach Cal Jr like Bob Huggins has.

#CalWearsHuggiesWhenFacingHuggins

Last edited: