What's new

College Football Thread

Sam Darnold

This. Hadn't watched him til the Washington game and then I watched him the ND game as well. Holy cow this kid is good. Like legit may be the best qb pro prospect I've ever seen. Better than Luck imo. My only criticism is that while he doesn't appear nervous back in the pocket per se, he doesn't seem calm either. Sort of seems, I don't know, hyper. But Jesus the kid is great.

Wow, Mississippi State got a bowl game at 5-7 lmao, last team to get one. 15 extra practices for Fitzgerald is huge in his development for next season.

Sucks college football is almost over but damn there's gonna be some good bowl games.

https://www.ncaa.com/sports/football/bowls

My list would go like this:

Intriguing -

USC/Penn State
BYU/Wyoming(homer reasons)
BAMA/Washington(for a half anyway, I think Wash is going to get smashed)
Louisville/LSU
Florida State/Michigan
National Championship

Semi-intriguing -

Houston/SDSU
Baylor/Boise
Wisconsin/Western Michigan(that one is stretching it though as I hate Wisconsin.....but I'm curious about Western Mich)

I have no desire to watch Ohio State/Clemson for some reason. Just don't care.

What an awful bowl slate imo. This year, more than the previous years for me, is just flat out terrible.

Crazy man there's at least 10 can't wait games for me

IDK, I guess, but that is the only one that pops out to me. The 4 team playoff will have one good game, the one that doesn't involve Alabama. The rest will be blowouts in favor of Alabama.

That's actually a game I'm interested in watching. Ohio is a very solid five loss team (didn't lose a game by more than 9 this year including @Tenn) and I want to see Fitz.

No, it's Miami (Ohio), not Ohio. Miami (Ohio) is 6-6 and seem like a pretty bad team (though they have won 6 in a row after losing their first 6, so they are on fire).

No, it's Miami (Ohio), not Ohio. Miami (Ohio) is 6-6 and seem like a pretty bad team (though they have won 6 in a row after losing their first 6, so they are on fire).

Oh snap, my bad. Well then, six straight. One hot team vs. one steaming hot pile of **** team.

Lost a lot of respect for Chris Peterson yesterday. Washington punted multiple times late in that game while the game was still worth trying to come back in, including down 17 with 4 and change. It was a long shot come back, but punting is raising a white flag. Nobody cares in two weeks whether you lost by 17 or 40. Total chicken ****. Leave it all on the field. I hope that's the last time his team ever makes the playoff.

Lost a lot of respect for Chris Peterson yesterday. Washington punted multiple times late in that game while the game was still worth trying to come back in, including down 17 with 4 and change. It was a long shot come back, but punting is raising a white flag. Nobody cares in two weeks whether you lost by 17 or 40. Total chicken ****. Leave it all on the field. I hope that's the last time his team ever makes the playoff.

Agreed.