What's new

Come on Man.....................really?

ATTN: Jazz Fans does no one care about the fact we beat LA at home and at there place or the fact a point gaurd who sat the first half of the season comes off and lights up other teams as back up or a slam dunk winner and probley the best Team as a team is here in Utah. So if we had stockton or solan would you want TANK The season just cuz we are running for a small chance at a playoff spot that honstley go all way to the number 5 spot. Why have we gave up, Shame on you as a Fan whats next paper bags on your head or wearing clipper jerseys at the end of the month? You make me sick this season makes me sick but i never back down...............

We Will Make The Playoffs And I want To See Who Still Believes, Show me your best Fanzz Pics, Clips, Post or whatever you think will help get us there

Booman

Im just saying, If we give up on this season what about next year and the years to come. We need a playoff chance to show these other seven teams to beat us it you have to deal with our fanzz in our house

I agree with the OP. All the talks about tanking, rooting for the jazz to lose, being upset after WINS is so dumb. Buncha ingrates.

I STILL BELIEVE IN THIS TEAM. Just make the playoffs, and anything can happen, especially in a lockout season.
A #8 seed can even make it to the finals, check the history books!

I STILL BELIEVE. GO JAZZ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Like Devin during this dunk, we'll slyly sneak up on our western conference foes .... and then DUNK ON THEM

devin-dunk.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Then, we'll beat the Heat in a closely contested NBA Finals

devin-last-shot.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
Then we celebrate pals, then, we, cele frickin brate!
Champagne showers--emphasis on the CHAMP, basking in the bubbly, i cant wait WOOOOOOOOOO JAZZ CHAMPIONSHIP WOOOOOOOOOOO
BRING IT HATERS.

devin.gif

?????????? I am confused so the way you root for the jazz is the way everyone has to root for the jazz? I love to see the jazz win but I also understand we have a few glaring weaknesses that could be fixed this draft then a decade of playoffs and contender status. I want the jazz to be contenders not just a play off team.

The 9th and 14th pick in this draft is equal to or greater than the #1 pick in every draft ever done in the history of the NBA. Every team in the lottery of this upcoming draft will get the next superstar, all 13 teams (...and TWO for us!)

You're an idiot if you want this team to win 1 more game this year. Teams that do not make the lottery this year, will be in the lottery for the next 75 to 100 years, minimum. Don't be stupid. Win a few games now? Or win 29 championships next year alone....don't ask me how that's possible, but the fans of tanking have said as much and would have you believe it.

The 9th and 14th pick in this draft is equal to or greater than the #1 pick in every draft ever done in the history of the NBA. Every team in the lottery of this upcoming draft will get the next superstar, all 13 teams (...and TWO for us!)

You're an idiot if you want this team to win 1 more game this year. Teams that do not make the lottery this year, will be in the lottery for the next 75 to 100 years, minimum. Don't be stupid. Win a few games now? Or win 29 championships next year alone....don't ask me how that's possible, but the fans of tanking have said as much and would have you believe it.

Really? I heard that making the 8th seed is the most important thing a team can accomplish. It establishes a winning tradition and ensures the youth always play their hardest for the rest of their careers. Are two potential stars, or valuable assets to trade for a star, worth losing the 8th seed and thus our culture, future, and everything that makes America so great? Of course not. Screw the lottery. Bring on the OKC sweep!

7030 replies to all threads on the first page — 85% or 5947 replies about potential players in the upcoming draft or about the Golden State pick.

It's obvious what the "Jazz fanz" forum is all about. I guess "Fanz of the Players that the Jazz might Draft" doesn't make a good URL.

7030 replies to all threads on the first page — 85% or 5947 replies about potential players in the upcoming draft or about the Golden State pick.

It's obvious what the "Jazz fanz" forum is all about. I guess "Fanz of the Players that the Jazz might Draft" doesn't make a good URL.

You arent in the least prone to hyperbole......

I suppose you don't realize that there are other pages on the board.

You arent in the least prone to hyperbole......

Stop, Bodhi, your words are like a million magical pixies dancing and singing in my head. Please reconsider my offer to impregnate you with many many children, like only us Utahns can. I'd build you a nice house, with a picket fence, and I'd even get you a minivan. ;)