• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Conley hamstringing again

latin jazz

Here’s the crazy thing, even if we lose game 4, if Conley comes back game 5 healthy I still think we are the favorites to win it all. We can beat the clippers 2 out of 3 at home with Conley.

But we are running out of time and while we MAY beat LA without Mike we ain’t beating the suns without him. Period.
Yeah, we are still ahead 2-1. Worst case, we play the best of 3 with two homes games and Conley most likely available. The problem is what's next...it's hard to imagine both Donovan and Mike being fully healthy for the WCF (and finals if we get there). And this is happening even though we were really cautious with their injuries (and everyone was freaking out about the #1 seed). In hindsight, most probably now wishes they had rested even longer. Anyway, I hope today we defend better and bomb LA from 3.

oneye

2018 Award Winner
Game 5 is what I’ve been expecting. If he doesn’t play in game 5 I’ll be quite worried.

LoPo

We have to keep Conley because we can't replace him due to our cap situation.

Just sucks that he missed 2 playoff games last year (1-1) and now his fourth game this postseason (2-1). If we somehow cannot win this series regardless of if he comes back games 5, 6 or 7, it's extremely frustrating that he can't be active. The best ability is availability.

Let hope he's back next game.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

slc

I'm no trainer but isn't hamstring problems preventable with pregame warmups and stretching and in game measures to keep it from injury etc

nateboz

Professional athletes and movie makers are the softest humans on the planet. Imagine telling your boss your going to take off 2 weeks cause your leg is stiff. Oh and you still get paid in full.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

infection

Staff member
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Professional athletes and movie makers are the softest humans on the planet. Imagine telling your boss your going to take off 2 weeks cause your leg is stiff. Oh and you still get paid in full.

Except in this case it's more likely the other way around.

nateboz

The players aren't insisting they sit, it's the trainers and FO. Duh.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app
Sure. Then tell the trainer your not sore. Mitchell decided to use his own trainers and then the Jazz trainers got offended and told Mitch he wasn't cleare after he decided he was instead of getting their ok.
Conley has missed like 4 months in 2 years cause his hammy gets "stiff"