What's new

Conley leaves

Congrats to Mike! I’m happy to see PG Donovan, but not really sure about our chances at this point tbh. They were stretched already before.

Time for Donovan to score 35 a game. He should be the primary ball handler anyway.

Congrats Mike.
We gonna need mudiay to play like he did back when we 19-2 with no Conley. Mudiay was pretty awesome during that stretch.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

That Conley trade has got to be one of the biggest busts in franchise history. We traded so much to win now and he won’t even be there. I don’t blame him for missing. He’s got to be there for his family. So I want to make it clear, he should be there with his family and shouldn’t be with the team. I’m just saying that this trade clearly didn’t work out. He’s not getting any younger and I feel like our window of opportunity might’ve already closed.

Last edited:
That Conley trade has got to be one of the biggest busts in franchise history. We traded so much to win now and he won’t even be there. I don’t blame him for missing. He’s got to be there for his family. So I want to make it clear, he should be there with his family and shouldn’t be with the team. I’m just saying that this trade clearly didn’t work out. He’s not getting any younger and I feel like our window of opportunity might’ve already closed.
The good news is we will still ride it into the ground with no adjustments... I mean he’s Mike Conley!

Good news is we can see what the team looks like without him in the starting lineup... would be better with Bojan obvi. Then if the starters are working when he comes back we can bring him off the bench... don’t want to mess with what’s working.

okay I don’t have any good news but I’m curious to see what the starters look like in both ends without him.