What's new

Consensus Mock Draft Pick #5

Who are the Detroit Pistons going to draft at #5?

• Keyonte George

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taylor Hendricks

• Gradey Dick

• Cason Wallace

• Anthony Black

• Kobe Bufkin

• Nick Smith Jr

• Jalen Hood-Schifino

• Other - please specify

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chargers Jazz Angels

San Antonio Spurs - Draft Victor Wimbanyama (Figure we didn't need to vote on this)
Charlotte Hornets - Draft Brandon Miller
Portland Trailer Blazers - Draft Scoot Henderson
Houston Rockets - Draft Amen Thompson
Detroit Pistons -
Orlando Magic -
Indiana Pacers -
Washington Wizards -
Utah Jazz -
Dallas Mavericks -
OKC Thunder -
Toronto Raptors -
New Orleans Pelicans -
Atlanta Hawks -
Utah Jazz -
LA Lakers -
Miami Heat -
Golden State Warriors -
Houston Rockets -
Brooklyn Nets -
Brooklyn Nets -
Portland Trail Blazers -
Sacramento Kings -
Memphis Grizzlies -
Indiana Pacers -
Charlotte Hornets -
Utah Jazz -
Indiana Pacers -

I think Detroit will trade down for 2-3 first round picks over multiple years, but if I had to guess a specific player it would be Cam.

I am conflicted with the pick right here.

Cam is a solid choice but they just dumped a lot of money into Bogey.
Walker seems to be a great fit because MB3 is just not that good. He could be a nice dept piece but he is not a starter in the NBA. If Walker is a good fit you have to take a look at Tay Henny and he would fit very well here also.
I think Ausar is out as the team is already bad at shooting and Ausar is a work in progress. He could be good in the future but I would bet on a player that already can shoot.
If Cunningham is a PG then that spot is solid. They just desperately need shooting.

not sold on Miller over Scoot just because of LaMelo Ball. Maybe they go that direction, but it's flawed thinking.

I am conflicted with the pick right here.

Cam is a solid choice but they just dumped a lot of money into Bogey.
Walker seems to be a great fit because MB3 is just not that good. He could be a nice dept piece but he is not a starter in the NBA. If Walker is a good fit you have to take a look at Tay Henny and he would fit very well here also.
I think Ausar is out as the team is already bad at shooting and Ausar is a work in progress. He could be good in the future but I would bet on a player that already can shoot.
If Cunningham is a PG then that spot is solid. They just desperately need shooting.
what? smh
I bet you could not find 10 Det fans that think Cade factors into their thinking at all. He is almost a bust at this point