What's new

Consensus Mock Draft Pick #7

Who are the Indiana Pacers going to draft at #7?

• Keyonte George

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cason Wallace

• Kobe Bufkin

• Nick Smith Jr

• Jalen Hood-Schifino

• Jordan Hawkins

• Kris Murray

• Dariq Whitehead

• Derek Lively

• Other - please specify

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chargers Jazz Angels

San Antonio Spurs - Draft Victor Wimbanyama (Figure we didn't need to vote on this)
Charlotte Hornets - Draft Brandon Miller
Portland Trailer Blazers - Draft Scoot Henderson
Houston Rockets - Draft Amen Thompson
Detroit Pistons - Draft Cam Whitmore
Orlando Magic - Draft Ausar Thompson
Indiana Pacers -
Washington Wizards -
Utah Jazz -
Dallas Mavericks -
OKC Thunder -
Toronto Raptors -
New Orleans Pelicans -
Atlanta Hawks -
Utah Jazz -
LA Lakers -
Miami Heat -
Golden State Warriors -
Houston Rockets -
Brooklyn Nets -
Brooklyn Nets -
Portland Trail Blazers -
Sacramento Kings -
Memphis Grizzlies -
Indiana Pacers -
Charlotte Hornets -
Utah Jazz -
Indiana Pacers -
LA Clippers -

I think Walker just makes more sense for Indy, but they could like Hendricks more. Both fit the team.

Somewhat related/unrelated note, I love Isaiah Jackson. Think he's a hidden rising gem. He's like Jeremy Evans if Jeremy Evans weighed 10-15 lbs more.

Could also be a darkhorse for Anthony Black. Would be a good fit next to Haliburton.

I think he goes 6 to Orlando unless they trade that pick.
I get that ORL prob does not like Wallace if they see him clashing with PB, but I think they pick him anyway unless they see Auser as a point guard.
Truth is I see him going ton DET 90% likely over either twin or Cam and is gone by 6. I think Auser is a great pick for ORL but not if Cam is still on the board etc.

I get that ORL prob does not like Wallace if they see him clashing with PB, but I think they pick him anyway unless they see Auser as a point guard.
Truth is I see him going ton DET 90% likely over either twin or Cam and is gone by 6. I think Auser is a great pick for ORL but not if Cam is still on the board etc.
I’m starting to see random reports that he might be more of a pg than his twin brother

I’m starting to see random reports that he might be more of a pg than his twin brother
What I am guessing is Auser although not much of a shooter, is the better off ball player and Amen remains the better on ball playmaker.
But I have also gotten the feeling and even seen some suggest that Auser is just as heady as par as playmaking even if his passing is not on the same level yet.
Both are such freaks its hard to bother to ignore the shooting woes, but It is goint to take both of them most of their first contract to become what the ceiling bar is at for them imo.Unless they go to a team done rebuilding already or something and they fill a need as is
I think whoever takes them has to be prepared for a project beyond what most are given top 10 rankings as.

Amen remains the better on ball playmaker.
I’m not even sure that’s the case. Amen is the primary ball handler and plays the pg position on the team where as Ausar primarily plays off ball and only averages 1 tenth less assists. Amen at 6.2 Ausar is at 6.1 per game. To me that gives the edge to Ausar as he has less time with the ball. I’ve also read scouting reports suggesting Ausar is the better ball handler.