What's new

Consensus Mock Draft Pick #8

Who are the Washington Wizards going to draft at #8?

• Keyonte George

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cason Wallace

• Kobe Bufkin

• Nick Smith Jr

• Jalen Hood-Schifino

• Kris Murray

• Dariq Whitehead

• Derek Lively

• GG Jackson

• Brice Snsabaugh

• Other - please specify

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chargers Jazz Angels

San Antonio Spurs - Draft Victor Wimbanyama (Figure we didn't need to vote on this)
Charlotte Hornets - Draft Brandon Miller
Portland Trailer Blazers - Draft Scoot Henderson
Houston Rockets - Draft Amen Thompson
Detroit Pistons - Draft Cam Whitmore
Orlando Magic - Draft Ausar Thompson
Indiana Pacers - Draft Jarace Walker
Washington Wizards -
Utah Jazz -
Dallas Mavericks -
OKC Thunder -
Toronto Raptors -
New Orleans Pelicans -
Atlanta Hawks -
Utah Jazz -
LA Lakers -
Miami Heat -
Golden State Warriors -
Houston Rockets -
Brooklyn Nets -
Brooklyn Nets -
Portland Trail Blazers -
Sacramento Kings -
Memphis Grizzlies -
Indiana Pacers -
Charlotte Hornets -
Utah Jazz -
Indiana Pacers -
LA Clippers -

They need a point guard and I think they pick Black.
would not put it past them to take Rupert here, if the draft went like it has on this thread. I mean if they go guard at all, more likely to reach a bit on a 3-4 like Hendricks . They still have on ball guards in Cole Anthony, Fultz, and drafted Suggs in the top 10 a couple years ago. But yeah they might draft Black as a defensive wing playmaker if he lasts to 11.

would not put it past them to take Rupert here, if the draft went like it has on this thread. I mean if they go guard at all, more likely to reach a bit on a 3-4 like Hendricks . They still have on ball guards in Cole Anthony, Fultz, and drafted Suggs in the top 10 a couple years ago. But yeah they might draft Black as a defensive wing playmaker if he lasts to 11.
I think you might be confusing Washington with Orlando.

They have Monté Morris and Delon Wright. Lol ya, they’re set at pg.
Monte Morris is light years better at setting the table than Black smh
I cannot understand why so many Black supporters still exist.
ooo he is nice kid with hair all the ladies want to touch smh
His game, without a lot of developoment, despite claims he is higher iq than average.
Truth is it probably is just barely higher than average, for a non shooting wing defender / athlete. He has been given on ball reps at the 1 in college and before, only because of his ability to defend the smaller guy, not because he is a great point guard.
Don't expect him to have much success at all as a floor general in the NBA. If I am wrong it will be the most wrong I have ever been.
He in fact does not have a first step at all, lacks the ability to pull up, and plays more like a wrestler turned oportunist, than a basketball junkie like me. I would draft Podz at 9 over Black.
How can someone, anyone under 7' who is interested in basketball, and being great at it, not be at minimum able to hit any J on a regular basis as a lottery pick? No way this guy doesn't bust if whomever takes him, expects much or has the onions to put him at the 1 and be anything more than a tank commando.

I’m really not feeling good about Washington now that they’re making real moves with their FO. Black going at #8 is an easy call if they stay the course, but I think they’re prepping for a shakeup.

Back