What's new

Consensus Mock Draft

Who are the Charlotte Hornets going to draft at #2?

• Brandon Miller

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Scoot henderson

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Amen Thompson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jarace Walker

• Ausar Thompson

• Cam Whitmore

• Keyonte George

• Taylor Hendricks

• Gradey Dick

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Cason Wallace

• Anthony Black

• Other - please specify

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chargers Jazz Angels

We will try to push through this

San Antonio Spurs - Draft Victor Wimbanyama (Figure we didn't need to vote on this)
Charlotte Hornets -
Portland Trailer Blazers -
Houston Rockets -
Detroit Pistons -
Orlando Magic -
Indiana Pacers -
Washington Wizards -
Utah Jazz -
Dallas Mavericks -
OKC Thunder -
Toronto Raptors -
New Orleans Pelicans -
Atlanta Hawks -
Utah Jazz -
LA Lakers -
Miami Heat -
Golden State Warriors -
Houston Rockets -
Brooklyn Nets -
Brooklyn Nets -
Portland Trail Blazers -
Sacramento Kings -
Memphis Grizzlies -
Indiana Pacers -
Charlotte Hornets -
Utah Jazz -
Indiana Pacers -
LA Clippers -

I thought this would be an easy win for Miller but I am seeing that it is way more complicated. As soon as I feel we get a consensus I will post the next poll. I want to get the first round done before June 22nd.

We will try to push through this

San Antonio Spurs - Draft Victor Wimbanyama (Figure we didn't need to vote on this)
Charlotte Hornets -
Portland Trailer Blazers -
Houston Rockets -
Detroit Pistons -
Orlando Magic -
Indiana Pacers -
Washington Wizards -
Utah Jazz -
Dallas Mavericks -
OKC Thunder -
Toronto Raptors -
New Orleans Pelicans -
Atlanta Hawks -
Utah Jazz -
LA Lakers -
Miami Heat -
Golden State Warriors -
Houston Rockets -
Brooklyn Nets -
Brooklyn Nets -
Portland Trail Blazers -
Sacramento Kings -
Memphis Grizzlies -
Indiana Pacers -
Charlotte Hornets -
Utah Jazz -
Indiana Pacers -
LA Clippers -
Why are you giving so many choices for the second pick? Really only need scoot and Miller. They are a tier above the rest. Then some idiot doesn’t pick Dick.

Miller best fit, but that team is a hot mess outside of Melo and isn't picking for fit without getting more value. Miller is not the same level prospect as Scoot. I get why most assume they will take Miller,if they disagree with me and think he has the same upside. That and are not sweatin the lack of disclosure. I don't think they actually will though,unless nobody is interested in Scoot smh.
I bet and think maybe they trade down to 4 Houston takes Scoot, Portland takes Miller or Cam and CHA gets one of them. adding more assets in a future pick or something

That is a good point I just have a hard time seeing 2 ball dominant players playing next to each other.
Rumors are Lamelo and Scoot are best buds already and IMO they have very complementary skillsets. I think both can play on-ball and both can play off-ball... and they will be a freaking menace in transition... can you imagine them on a fast break together?

Rumors are Lamelo and Scoot are best buds already and IMO they have very complementary skillsets. I think both can play on-ball and both can play off-ball... and they will be a freaking menace in transition... can you imagine them on a fast break together?
they both need the ball in their hands, and you want to surround lamelo with shooters. but you are right, they would be killer in transition and the hornets will continue their losing ways because they don't understand how to build a team.

Isn't Miller the 2nd best player in the draft. Meaning, if anyone traded up, wouldn't they be looking to draft Miller? I think he's #2, no matter what team gets that pick.