What's new

core5 floor time?

okay how much time has the core 5 spend together on the floor?
Burke, Burks, Hayward, Kanter, Favors.

and these other variations?

burke-burks_hayward-Gobert-favors
burke-burks-Hayward-Gobert-Kanter
burke-burks-hayward-evans-favors
burke-burks-hayward-evans-kanter
burke-burks-evans-Kanter-Favors
burke-hayward-evans-Kanter-Favors

or some such combinations.

this is a ****ing wasted season

Epic_Facepalm_5452.png

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];772755 said:
I just checked, and the Core5 spent 0 minutes on the court together during the first 15 games of teh season!!! Corbin's fault! fire^99!

0 minutes in the last 3 games including this one. It's a joke...

I would have said "any combination of Evans, Burks, Burke, Hayward, Favors, Kanter"

you spent way too much time typing that post, man.

I would have said "any combination of Evans, Burks, Burke, Hayward, Favors, Kanter"

you spent way too much time typing that post, man.

The more time he spends typing out posts, the less time he can spend forming a small militia to overthrow the government, take control of a world superpower and change all our lives as we know it.

I suggest you consider that next time.

^^
SO 20 pts higher on Off Rtg and 7 pts on Def Rtg with Evans instead of Kanter. Evidence is overwhelming: sign J. Evans to a MAX contract.

I would like to formally advocate a name change from the "Core Five" (blah, no alliteration) to ...

The Franchise 5

I don't care how much time the 5 spend on the floor together. As long as they are getting good minutes (anything over 24 minutes a night is loads of time for development) the combinations are not the issue. There is no way we keep all 5 of them no matter what happens with the upcoming draft and their roles are yet to be decided.