Coronavirus

Shad

(I have NOT done my research on this at all) I actually had someone on my facebook feed claim this was a synthetic made virus brought on from vaccines. I'm sure you can guess their stance on vaccines

Hekate

(I have NOT done my research on this at all) I actually had someone on my facebook feed claim this was a synthetic made virus brought on from vaccines. I'm sure you can guess their stance on vaccines
Yeah, ignore that.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
And the goal of that would be...?

The Thriller

And the goal of that would be...?

Duh. Game face you’re so dense.

To force the world to develop a vaccine that prevents the spreading of a deadly disease artificially created in a lab to discourage people from getting vaccines! What would stick it to the vaccine people more than to force them to develop a new vaccine to combat a deadly disease! Get vaccinated or die! In your face Smug scientists and elitist medical professionals!

It makes a lot more sense if you turn your brain off.

Hekate

Where is the leaked photo?
images

lauriandres

China has already put several cities under quarantine; according to the US federal and state laws - would that be possible (de jure) in USA? I guess in Europe it might be possible de jure (not sure about the law) but technically impossible to implement; not enough police or other enforcing troops available :).
This morning i heard from the news that already some chinese tourists have been put to the hospital in northern Finland. Those tourists were from Wuhan.
I hope that northern climate is severe enough to block the new virus; due the colder climate for example ebola would not spread in northern Europe and probably also in Canada, Alaska etc.

One Brow

China has already put several cities under quarantine; according to the US federal and state laws - would that be possible (de jure) in USA? I guess in Europe it might be possible de jure (not sure about the law) but technically impossible to implement; not enough police or other enforcing troops available :).
This morning i heard from the news that already some chinese tourists have been put to the hospital in northern Finland. Those tourists were from Wuhan.
I hope that northern climate is severe enough to block the new virus; due the colder climate for example ebola would not spread in northern Europe and probably also in Canada, Alaska etc.

I believe the CDC could quarantine large areas de jure, but implementation would be difficult.