What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Coronavirus

One Brow

If it's not doing anything to stop the virus, what's the point?
This is a misrepresentation of what @Douchebag K said.

I'm not antivax I'm anti experimental drug that isn't doing anything my own immune system can't do.
Vaccines are not drugs, and boosting your immune system efficacy is exactly what they do.

Read up in the first American Polio vaccine and the opposite terrible effect it had.
Due to manufacturing errors, not problems with the polio vaccine as designed.

Picking them apart? For me knowing that my immune system works and Fauci having no ****ing clue?!
Truly astonishing arrogance here.

He cited data from Israel in August suggesting people who recovered from COVID-19 had a lower risk of contracting the delta variant than those who got a full Pfizer vaccine.
That's unsurprising. Being vaccinated will reduce the risk even further for the previously infected. It's a bad idea to deliberately get covid19 to protect yourself from covid19.

JazzyFresh

Banned
Vaccines are not drugs, and boosting your immune system efficacy is exactly what they do.
Lol dummy. I don't even have to read two responses and you flat out lie and show how uneducated you are. Imagine being so dumb you think drugs are just meth and weed..

The FD&C Act defines drugs, in part, by their intended use as “articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.”2 Thus, vaccines are a unique class of pharmaceutical products that meet the statutory definition of both a drug and biological product.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
E_MwonpXsAAuy9a

BabyPeterzz

Contributor
Florida, and the rest of the misinformed anti-vaxx crowd, should take a look at Denmark and Sweden. Remember when ya'll were touting Sweden as the model for herd immunity? Well they ****ed off with that idea and look at where they are with all the measures most of us would like to see implemented in the US to control the virus' spread.

Not too tough folks. We almost had it until the "freedom" crowd decided to not listen to experts, turn everything into a political statement, and continue to make excuses for not doing the smart thing.

We just returned from three wonderful weeks in Denmark and Sweden. We found ourselves living a “normal” life, essentially COVID free. With infection rates currently 17 times lower per capita than the U.S., according to the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation. There just isn’t much spread. It’s truly liberating.

How did the Danes do this? No doubt it is complicated, yet three facts stand out. First, they mandated masks and achieved very high compliance. Mask restrictions were lifted some time ago when rate decreases justified doing so.

Second, they were among the first to require a Coronavirus pass. The Coronapas app or equivalent data (our CDC cards worked easily) was required for entry into all indoor public and private venues. All that was needed was proof of full vaccination, a negative test or recovery from an infection within six months. Everyone could participate freely and safely.

Third, they did not hesitate to get the vaccines. They have achieved almost an 80% full vaccination rate that is still rising.

We can keep fighting over and blocking public health measures that are proven to work, or we can continue to live a confined, divisive existence haunted by COVID. Ironically, we are restricting our liberties more by refusing to accept the simple, temporary inconveniences and sacrifices required.

JazzyFresh

Banned
Florida, and the rest of the misinformed anti-vaxx crowd, should take a look at Denmark and Sweden. Remember when ya'll were touting Sweden as the model for herd immunity? Well they ****ed off with that idea and look at where they are with all the measures most of us would like to see implemented in the US to control the virus' spread.

Not too tough folks. We almost had it until the "freedom" crowd decided to not listen to experts, turn everything into a political statement, and continue to make excuses for not doing the smart thing.

Actually cases were down to 8000 a day in may when the vaccine became readily available for everyone. A few months later we're 300% higher infected than we were the sane time last year

JazzyFresh

Banned

Can you provide population and population per sq mile? And how many miles of border do they share? 48 miles to answer my own question.

Did you know Biden has let in approximately 8-15% of Denmark's population in illegals? A vast majority not vaccinated and 18-20% infected.