What's new

Coronavirus

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
Im at the end of my first day of covid isolation. Actually been sick for over a week but isolation starts now cause I tested positive to a PCR overnight. **** thing is, I did 6 rats over the last week and they were all negative been going out doing whatever.

Douchebag K

Im at the end of my first day of covid isolation. Actually been sick for over a week but isolation starts now cause I tested positive to a PCR overnight. **** thing is, I did 6 rats over the last week and they were all negative been going out doing whatever.

Bugger man .. get well quick. Heard that story about the RATS with quite a few ppl. And a couple who were positive to multiple RATS and negative to PCR

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
Bugger man .. get well quick. Heard that story about the RATS with quite a few ppl. And a couple who were positive to multiple RATS and negative to PCR

Ended up giving it to my folks, they seem alright gonna head over there tomorrow, at least we can isolate together over Easter.

Im actually feeling pretty good, think im at the end of it. Bah! ****ing covid

Al-O-Meter

The FDA has put new restrictions on the J&J vaccine and released a strong recommendation that it only be taken if Moderna and Pfizer aren't an option. Apparently the J&J vaccine kills people. Per the FDA it can cause thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS),with the highest rate being in women 30 to 49 years of age. The FDA says that 15% of TTS cases have been fatal.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
The FDA has put new restrictions on the J&J vaccine and released a strong recommendation that it only be taken if Moderna and Pfizer aren't an option. Apparently the J&J vaccine kills people. Per the FDA it can cause thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS),with the highest rate being in women 30 to 49 years of age. The FDA says that 15% of TTS cases have been fatal.

On the other hand, i have been told by right wingers that you cant trust the FDA cause they are in on the big covid hoax. So just disregard anything that they say. They are part of the swamp and big government

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Douchebag K

What was in it? Do you have any links to the information?

what was in it was pretty alarming and explains why Pfizer wanted the records sealed for 75 years. Let's just say it was in character for them. It beggars belief that it's not been widely reported but if you really wanted to you could find it with a few keystrokes. I look forward to hearing your assessment and take on this information.