What's new

Could Kanter and Gobert have worked?

Kanter makes $20 million more than Favors. Kanter is a HUGE hole on defense. If you watched the bulls/okc game last night, he is the reason they lost. They couldn't get stops with him on the court. And remember how he is paid $20 million MORE than Favors? Oh... and we are a top defensive team in the league with Favors and Gobert. And do you recall how the Underkanter left? What do you miss about Utah... the mountains... but you KNOW he misses the Churros!

Did I mention that Kanter makes $20 million MORE than Favors! HA! Kanter's favorite band... ONE DIRECTION. Offense and Churros.

I think the same, the Jazz took the right decision to rely on Favors over Kanter, he is a more complete player.

But I still think the Jazz failed with Kanter's development.

Jazz didn't fail in Kanter development. His lazy work ethic and attitude are the reason. Don't blame the jazz for him being a bu. hHe was all hype due to one "allstar" game he did while a youngester

Kanter gives OKC exactly what they needed, a low post scorer. That said, as genius as Presti is, he should have pulled his trigger finger on a max deal for Harden... instead he got big ones a little too late and did that same deal on Kanter.

Kanter gives OKC exactly what they needed, a low post scorer. That said, as genius as Presti is, he should have pulled his trigger finger on a max deal for Harden... instead he got big ones a little too late and did that same deal on Kanter.

Pretty sure the Harden thing was an ownership driven move.

With the current anemic scoring, the team really should've traded Favors instead Kanter and played Kanter enough minutes so he would resign. Imagine the frontline of Kanter and Gobert.

Favors is averaging 20 pts per game. I'm sooooooooo glad we have Favors. Favors>>>>>>Kancer

Kanter isn't a great scorer, he is a great rebounder with a good touch around the rim. He wouldn't transform our offense or make us more fluid. If anything he would make our half-court offense worse and more stagnant.