What's new

Countdown to ~ December 21 2012 -11:11 AM ;This Friday

Sad day for Lil Brother fans.

The world didn't end now the sad reality of having BJ as your playcaller, Travis Wilson as your QB, and your Basketball team must be truly depressing.

This where the Mayan calender ended, Dec. 21st, 2012

mayan-calendar.jpg%3Fw%3D300

Turns out we were looking in the wrong place for continued existence

470_2275780-0.jpeg

It was right in front of us all along.

See, but now we don’t have some ancient rock calendar telling us how long we have left… now everything is open.. the world could end any day cause we don’t have a calendar to inform us of upcoming events. We need someone to find a new rock and tell us it says that we have 10,000 more years to put everyone at peace.

No no no this is all wrong. I was supposed to wake up to all of you becoming more enlightened --like me-- but you're getting dumber instead. WTH Quetzy?

Well that was big let down... Damn, now I have to go Christmas shopping for my wife today. What fun that will be. Maybe I better wait till Monday.

No no no this is all wrong. I was supposed to wake up to all of you becoming more enlightened --like me-- but you're getting dumber instead. WTH Quetzy?

This is just the beginning. We are all going to enter into a higher level of consciousness. Some sooner than others. Some more than others. And it could take some time. Maybe decades. Its never been said that it will happen over night.

As we enter into the Age Of Aquarius, its the time when humankind takes control of the Earth and its own destiny as its rightful heritage. As such, humankind will become the "Son of God" . I believe that Aquarius is the keyword for "enlightenment". The destiny of humankind in the Age of Aquarius is the revelation of truth and the expansion of consciousness. Some people will experience mental enlightenment in advance of others and therefore be recognized as the new leaders in the world.

You are obviously claiming to be one of those people. As am I. We will see who gets there first.

This is just the beginning. We are all going to enter into a higher level of consciousness. Some sooner than others. Some more than others. And it could take some time. Maybe decades. Its never been said that it will happen over night.

As we enter into the Age Of Aquarius, its the time when humankind takes control of the Earth and its own destiny as its rightful heritage. As such, humankind will become the "Son of God" . I believe that Aquarius is the keyword for "enlightenment". The destiny of humankind in the Age of Aquarius is the revelation of truth and the expansion of consciousness. Some people will experience mental enlightenment in advance of others and therefore be recognized as the new leaders in the world.

You are obviously claiming to be one of those people. As am I. We will see who gets there first.

When you guys get here come say hi to me, we will hang out. i have been here for a few hours now.....