What's new

Countdown to Game #1 - Utah Jazz @ Sacramento Kings

Serious? People are already bashing Bagley? I thought he looked awesome. Frankly, I’m surprised they didn’t feed him. He’s so long I’m not sure if anyone could’ve contained him had he been given enough opportunity. And it wasn’t like Gobert didn’t already have his hands full with Stein. If I were Sacramento I’d focus on giving stein and bagley the ball. If either gets it in the paint it’s almost a guaranteed dunk or foul.

Bagley needs to get stronger and develop his jumper. In time I see him being an incredible versatile player. Something between Lamar Odom, Chris Bosh, and Jermaine O’Neal

Serious? People are already bashing Bagley? I thought he looked awesome. Frankly, I’m surprised they didn’t feed him. He’s so long I’m not sure if anyone could’ve contained him had he been given enough opportunity. And it wasn’t like Gobert didn’t already have his hands full with Stein. If I were Sacramento I’d focus on giving stein and bagley the ball. If either gets it in the paint it’s almost a guaranteed dunk or foul.

Bagley needs to get stronger and develop his jumper. In time I see him being an incredible versatile player. Something between Lamar Odom, Chris Bosh, and Jermaine O’Neal
He was 3/6 from the field. He was contained just fine. He scored some easy baskets on Crowder, who is a way undersized PF. Bagley isnt even long for a PF. He's just bouncy.

I’m on a belated two-week honeymoon in Egypt, so I got to wake up at 5am to catch the second half. Lots of rust in this thang, but a lot of bright spots. Donny pulled through, Favors is reliable, Ingles is The Wizard of Aus(tralia), and of course Rudy made his mark. A bit concerned about Ricky, but I think he’ll get it back. Excited about AB and Exum. Very nice prospects for this season. Next game against GSW will be a good test.

Here's a proud pic in front of the Temple of Hatshepsut. I think it was like 217 degrees at the time.

IMG-2941.jpg

Truly the best poster on teh jfc