What's new

Cousins-Harris feud

That's the thing--Jefferson/Kanter/Favors need to protect Harris. You shoulder Harris, we "accidentally" elbow you on a shot (Malone was good at making it look inadvertent).

Absolutely. The lack of guys (I think this is an in general NBA thing and no just players on the Jazz) who stick up for their teammates is irritating.

Harris wanted to get into Cousins head, he did, so Harris wins--so did the jazz, ironically with a shot/pass from Harris over Cousins.

I do miss the good ol' days of the NBA where the players tried to actually beat the other team. And if Cousins takes out Harris then Thomas is going to get it from the Jazz when he tries to go into the lane.

Harris wanted to get into Cousins head, he did, so Harris wins--so did the jazz, ironically with a shot/pass from Harris over Cousins.

I do miss the good ol' days of the NBA where the players tried to actually beat the other team. And if Cousins takes out Harris then Thomas is going to get it from the Jazz when he tries to go into the lane.

So do I. The Jazz generally like each other and the chemistry is there but non of them are badasses. Man I wish Burks and Kanter turn into badasses.

Kanter could be that guy. He has had a couple softer games recently but generally he gets after it down in there.

Kanter got a tech for throwing elbows at McRoberts... I think he'll be a pretty chill dude throughout his career, but i think he's the type that won't take **** from people... He's big enough and plays the way to prove it, so.

Also, i think Burks will be a bad *** type player as well.

Cousins would have got his *** handed to him in the 90s. Barkley, Malone, The Davis' from the Pacers, The bigs in NY, Shaq, etc. Any and all of those guys would have put Cousins down hard, and shown him the underside of their shorts.

Shaq would have murdered his face off of his face.

I think Corbin should institute a secret incentive plan where players get a bonus for big hits on other players. :)

If I'm Kevin O'Connor, I'm sending the league tape of the 3 times Cousins has delivered cheap shots on Devin Harris. Worst-case scenario you put a bug in the officials ear so when these teams meet for the final time this season, they're already keeping a close eye on those two.

Basically it's bullyball 101, and I'm glad Harris finally let Cousins know he had enough of it.

I'm pretty sure 5 years from now we'll just chalk that sort of stuff up as "That's just Cousins being Cousins."

for the love of god i need a GIF

Via SLCDUNK:
https://www.slcdunk.com/2012/3/23/2...-issue-is-but-i-can-definitely-solve-them-the

d-m-c.gif

I've put in a request at jazzfanatical.

Additional gems: "Kings" on the bench out of their seats ready to make a big show of this shot that's about to go down... but it's an airball.

I think that was Salmons who shot that one, either way it was hilarious!