What's new

Cowherd basically rips Jazz.....

Can’t guard a barstool?? Lol these are the types of takes I expect to hear from Cowheard. He’s always brown nosed the big markets and big name players and looked down on the smaller markets and Utah is quintessential small market team in sports. I could’ve told you without watching how this would go. This is how all of his takes sound like. He probably said something similar before the jazz destroyed the thunder.

Cowheard is the biggest tool there is in the media.

Also, news flash Cowheard, Mitchell has out dueled LBJ for a victory, news flash. Probably no one has beaten LBJ more consistently then the jazz, but please continue to fuel the jazz’s fire

I looked up his playoff prediction video. He said Westbrook is easily the best player in the Jazz-OKC series, really emphasized easily. Yeah, nothing to see here, carry on.

Yeah, people who do 3 hour radio on all general sports news arent knowledgeable. It's an impossible job to do if your goal is being factual.

It's also funny that Cowherd thinks bookmakers set O/U to be "right". They set them to encourage betting on both sides because the only way they can lose money is if they set it to a number where everyone bets one way.

Ramona Shelbourne or whatever her name is on The Jump last week had the same issue, just can't get past a team not having the traditional 2-3 all stars being rated highly and basically said that we lucked out all year and that's the best the Jazz could do and would probably fall this year.

People still have no idea or can't comprehend how much Rudy = wins

What is he so mad about? Being wrong?

Also, is he arguing against Vegas or for it? What does the playoffs have to do with whatever he was ranting about?

In conclusion, put Joe Ingles in front of a mic, preferably in front of Cowherd.

What is he so mad about? Being wrong?

Also, is he arguing against Vegas or for it? What does the playoffs have to do with whatever he was ranting about?

In conclusion, put Joe Ingles in front of a mic, preferably in front of Cowherd.
Ingles responded on twitter with a coffee emoji and clown-face emoji

And I think he is mad about people doubting the Lakers. His argument is "see Vegas has the Lakers at x amount of wins and Vegas isnt wrong". The problem is that Vegas doesnt set the lines to be right. It's not like they get bonus money if they get within .5 of the win total.