Current NBA players fantasy draft to get us through these coronavirus days

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
We all know Burks is there obvious pick at this spot. Stop fighting over him and just pick him already.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

White Chocolate

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
We should really consider not doing trades this year and see how it goes. That should hold some weight coming from me. Considering I own the record by far for most trades in these drafts.

Ron Mexico

Contributor
Well... Thee ruined this year's... Every year someone gives up their first round pick for 2, 3, and 4th. The person who they trade with usually wins.

Ron Mexico

Contributor
Thats in the all time one. Not this.

Different animal.

It happens in this one as well. It's an even bigger deal in this one too pair two top 10 players. In the all time NBA there are lots of elite players to pick from. This is very limited. That's how I won it last year. Combined Leonard and Giannis. Didn't matter after that who I drafted.

But I guess we will see!

Either way a bad trade from there.

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

It happens in this one as well. It's an even bigger deal in this one too pair two top 10 players. In the all time NBA there are lots of elite players to pick from. This is very limited. That's how I won it last year. Combined Leonard and Giannis. Didn't matter after that who I drafted.

But I guess we will see!

Either way a bad trade from there.
Hes not drafting two guys as dominant as Giannis and Leonard. There’s a **** ton of talent in the first five rounds, that’s where most of my picks come from now. Quit your whining Nancy!!