What's new

Current NBA players fantasy draft to get us through these coronavirus days

This is why I didn’t want Rubashov in the draft. While it was his turn to pick he takes the time to log on and tell us he will pick later. 10 hours later we are still waiting on him. He does this every year.

Bitch boy, will you relax. We have lives. Dude works in a ****ing Covid factory and has elderly parents and is moving. Dude’s a crush ninja through and through.

Bitch boy, will you relax. We have lives. Dude works in a ****ing Covid factory and has elderly parents and is moving. Dude’s a crush ninja through and through.

I'm actually checking out the board now to work out what my moves will be.

1c3d6255-bojan-bogdanovic-utah-jazz-getty-images-625x375.jpg

Bogey

Ya got your terminology mixed

@tfivas is up
@Douchebag K is on deck

Like the Bogey pick as well.

Gets better for that bitch Thee, even if tfivas picks soon, it almost 1am here so Douchebag won't pick until sometime Sunday morning! I'll be up in 7 hours to finish moving house. Man I hate moving **** but at least this has been relatively painless so far. Helps that the joint is furnished so i'm mostly moving clothes, food, electrical stuff, no fridges or heavy furniture tho.

really just want to surround Giannis (Is that his name?) with shooting.

I understand all that, but if he has time to log on and say he will pick hours later during his turn he has time to make his pick. I’m not asking anymore than I expect of myself. I’m a CNA working longer hours than I’m used to because of the virus and covering extra shifts because if anyone even sneezes they can’t work it seems. Jazzfanz is one of my stress busters during this which is why I suggested this. So yea, if he comes on during his turn just to say he’s not picking then many hours later picks. That’s going to upset me. If he’s too busy to pick he’s too busy to get on.

I understand all that, but if he has time to log on and say he will pick hours later during his turn he has time to make his pick. I’m not asking anymore than I expect of myself. I’m a CNA working longer hours than I’m used to because of the virus and covering extra shifts because if anyone even sneezes they can’t work it seems. Jazzfanz is one of my stress busters during this which is why I suggested this. So yea, if he comes on during his turn just to say he’s not picking then many hours later picks. That’s going to upset me. If he’s too busy to pick he’s too busy to get on.

I can log on on my phone and post, prefer to sit at a PC to make picks.

two things: first, As a CNA, thanks for what you are doing.

second, shut up, whining bee-atch

Like I said, bitch boy.