What's new

Current NBA players fantasy draft to get us through these coronavirus days

We do that with @prodigy 's yearly fantasy draft..
For fantasy basketball right? I'm not a fan of fantasy basketball. It's far too much work. But that is fun. I used to do lots of those with the NFL before I stopped watching mostly.

It would be fun to try it with this style. It would be hard to get everyone on. It would make the teams more interesting and players would slide a lot further. Although we would probably have some people spend days creating detailed rankings but that's okay.

I'm going to go ahead and draft Derozan, Just not sure if he is a top 70 player in the NBA.

I mean the guy has scored over 20 ppg for 7 straight years.

Pretty Lame

I never understand the impatience with this.

It would be fun one day to do a more live draft to see how it goes. Make sure everyone is on and give everyone 5 minutes or something a pick.

I may take a while with my upcoming pick actually as I’m working on a couple trades.

He is not a pet of my negotiating. He lives on the west coast. Maybe getting ready to work online or something. I don’t know.

Sorry guys, really busy at work. I have the page up and just can't get time to connect. I will just throw one out there and see how it stick.

Mr. Complementary, fantastic D, great 3rd scoring option, experience to boot....

Paul Millsap

So after a long wait I am sitting at the following:

PG: Steph Curry
SG:
SF:
PF: Paul Millsap
C: Anthony Davis

Oh boy!