What's new

Current NBA players fantasy draft to get us through these coronavirus days

Kelly Oubre Jr

Dude can defend very well at multiple positions and is showing consistency shooting and scoring now. There are some other players I really want here but I think they might last.
Steal at this point

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

4c238b26-88f1-4dce-bf4c-66f3002c103c_750x422.jpg

Very happy to add Marcus Smart to the squad, think he'll fit in great.

@Thee jazz fan

Got my starting 5 finally. Pretty happy with who I've got. 2 all nba guys, 5 Legit shooters, 3 stellar wing defenders, an elite rim protector, 2 stretch bigs, everyone is big for their position. Pretty damn confident in this team.

1. Malcolm Brogdan - Wanted a PG that didn't need to dominate the ball because I have Jimmy Butler and Paul George to do that, that could also guard multiple positions, and is a solid 3 pt shooter.

2. Jimmy Butler - He's a stud, easily the worst outside shooter on my team but makes up for that by being a bad *** and doing everything else exceptionally well.

3. Paul George - The league is built on stars and I have 2 bonafide studs. Getting these 2 at 16/17 is crazy to me.

4. John Collins - The only mediocre defender on my team but makes up for that by being insanely efficient and productive on offense. Also doesn't need to control the ball to be super successful as he's proven that by putting up 23 and 10 with Trae Young taking 200 shots a game. A true stretch 4 that is also a rim runner

5. Myles Turner - All I wanted out of my 5 is someone to smother pick and rolls, block everything at the rim, and be competent enough from 3 that you have to guard him. Very happy with him as my 5 man.

Bench

Caris Levert - A rich mans Jordan Clarkson because he is actually a decent creator and a very good scorer. Can Play both guard positions so he's got some versatility.

damn you @rare144 now I have to rethink this.....grrrr

Add some toughness, good scoring instincts, and good shooting (again), making 5 good shooters/scorers all with defensive ability (warren is the only weak spot in D and it is mostly because he tends to gamble, not for lack of effort, on this squad he can gamble with impunity), and 2 all-world two-way players to boot. Not the one I wanted (had targeted Jerami Grant), but let's go with...

TJ Warren