What's new

Current NBA players fantasy draft to get us through these coronavirus days

Seeding played a factor. The east teams were much better. I was the 7th seed but would have been the 3rd in the west. Jazz had the worst record.

I'll probably run it a few times for my own curiosity to see how consistent it is. So I won't save it. But I'll leave it running until tomorrow so anyone curious about a detail can ask.

Just goes to show that star power wins championships.
Yeah, it does. Look at the top team this year, the Fakers. LeBron and Davis driving the best record.

Also I know it would be way too much work but it would be interesting to see the season stats of the teams and players.

Tbh I did not expect to win the simulation. I do think I've put together a pretty strong team with few weaknesses, but I didn't think it would be enough to win the sim.

Tbh I did not expect to win the simulation. I do think I've put together a pretty strong team with few weaknesses, but I didn't think it would be enough to win the sim.

You had a 96 overall player and a 95 overall player. My best player is 88 overall and I drafted 14th. Not hard to see why you won and why everyone doesn’t like trades because this always happens.

Thee is an idiot.